PRE-PLANNING.....IN BED.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

November 11, 2016

Love? It is wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes the eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart and the joy in the heart. Most of all, Love is a symbol of eternity that wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.

Sleeping beside him and waking up in his arms is heaven for me. As I look at his peaceful sleeping face, the memory of last night keeps on flashing back. It hasn’t sink in to me yet, that I’m already engaged. Yes, ENGAGED. To whom? To my prince charming, the man who fought for me, the father of my child and the only person who was able to pull me out of my predictable world. I’m thankful for him and I will not let go of his hand anymore.

“I might melt baby girl” he speak up all of a sudden, shocking me.

“What?” I asked.

“You’ve been staring at me for a long time already...am I that handsome?” he said and I faked a laugh.

“I’m not staring at you…OK? I’m just zoning out” I told him and he pulled me closer to him.

“Really?” he asked and kissed my forehead.

“Yep! Wait…how did you know that I’m looking at you?” I asked curiously and he giggled.

“I also did that awhile ago baby girl…I woke up earlier than you” he said.

What is this talk all about anyway? I mean, fine! We are staring at each other while sleeping which is freaky and then?

“I actually felt that you will be staring at me once you wake up…that’s why I pretended that I’m asleep” he said and I smirked.

“Love your tactics Jiyong…I’ll never do that next time” I said and he hugged me tighter.

“OH!”

“Why?” I asked.

“How come you slept with clothes on while I’m bare here?” he said and I looked under the duvet and laughed.

“I don’t know either” I joked and laughed.

“Ready for round 2?” he asked and I pushed him away from me.

“Round what? 2? Jiyong! If we’re gonna do it now… It’s not just going to be round 2 but round….10!” I said and he laughed.

“And I will not let you in now” I added and he looked at me in surprise.

“Yah! Why?” he asked.

I stood up to open the curtains and the sun strikes straight to him.

“See this? It’s already morning babe and our daughter will soon knock on our door” I said.

“AISH! Isabella is still sleeping for sure…she’s so tired last night” he defended and I sat beside him.

“Babe…don’t push it OK? No…is my answer…if you want…you can go back to sleep while I cook breakfast…cool with you?” I said and he grabbed me by the waist that made me fall back.

How pushy can he be? I know that I’ve given him the time of his life last night and I myself was shocked with how I acted and performed during that “hot night” and I really think that it’s enough for now.

“Stay here first…please?” he hugged me and I sighed.

“Wear something first” I said.

Am I a fun killer? Gosh! Why am I even thinking about it and why am I being bugged about not giving him what he wants? Is this a normal thing for engaged women to feel?

“Babe…I need to tell mum and dad all about this…and I still have to tell Omma and Appa about Isabella” I said while I rest my head on his chest.

“Don’t think about them anymore” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“Jiyong…they are our parents and they have the right to know our plans” I said.

“You’re parents already know about the proposal even before you…and my parents already knows about Isabella” he said and I looked at him in shock.

How will my parents know? I’m just about to tell them later. It’s not the girls who told them and I’m sure of that.

“How?” I asked.

“I called them yesterday…I asked for their number and the girls gave it to me…as for my parents…Dami-unni told them about Isabella even before that’s why they’re aware that they have a granddaughter…and I can’t really imagine that they kept it from me…anyway…they didn’t know about the engagement yet” he said and I nod.

“Babe…I know that you’re still sulking about me not telling you about my pregnancy while I tell almost everybody about it thing...I’m sorry…don’t be mad at them OK? I’m the one to blame here…they just did what I told them to do” I said and he sighed.

“I’m brushing it off my mind already…everything’s cool now” he said and I smiled at him.

“What did my dad say? I’m sure he said no…right?” I asked.

As far as I know, my dad is really not ready to give me away. He’s afraid that I’ll be hurt again and will be forced to make a very stupid decision if I’m going to end up with G-dragon. He’s got a trauma with what happened three years ago for he was the one who saw me in pain and of course, as a dad, he will not let his daughter go through that again.

“He said that he’s OK with it…he gave me conditions but I’m confident that I can go with those” he answered.

“Conditions?” I asked.

“He wants Isabella’s privacy and I promised not to hurt you and I’ll always take care of you” he said while brushing some hair out from my face.

“Oh well…I guess you really planned for that proposal huh? You even got to call my parents” I told him and he chuckled.

“If you only know how we prepared for it? You’ll certainly love me a hundred million more times” he

Please log in to read the full chapter