CHIC FLICKS

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Oh ! I guess we’ve been busted. I ran to the paying counter and saw a group of girls surrounding him, the people at the grocery store is looking at him and some are taking pictures. He called to tell me that he has been caught.

What will I do now? I can’t go near him because people will speculate on who I was and I might get mobbed. The fans might kill me once they discovered that I’m with him. I know that those 2 girls have seen me, but I don’t think they have recognized me.

Gosh! I’ve been watching him from afar and he almost paralyzed the whole store. Good thing, the security has stepped in and he was able to pay and get out of the store. He was being followed by some fans up to his car but he was able to come in without being hurt or anything.

*let’s hear it for my boyfriend….let’s hear it for my boyfriend*

“Babe?” I answered right away.

“Baby girl…where are you?...I’m here in the car already” he told me.

“I’m here at the entrance…babe…are you OK?” I asked worriedly and he started to laugh.

“Don’t worry…I am…how about you?” he asked in between laughs.

“I am fine…AH! You drive home now…I’ll just walk” I said.

“Are you OK with that?” he asked.

“Yep! I’ll see you at home…love you!” I said cheerfully and he giggled.

“OK…be careful…Love you too” he replied and hanged up.

It’s my first time to walk around the neighborhood and it feels great to just think and breathe and just be with yourself. I still can’t help but think of the recent miscarriage, and although it hurts a lot, surprisingly, my tears are not falling and the pain is not that painful anymore. I’ve got to give it to G-dragon, he’s really the one who made me realize that life goes on and all of this is happening for a reason.

When I arrived, G-dragon’s car is still outside the house and he’s waiting for me. His smile welcomed me and once again, my heart beats fast and I’ve never felt it for days. I think I’m falling in-love with him all over again.

“Hey Mr. Kwon!” I greeted him while eating ice cream.

“Where’s my ice cream?” he asked while looking at it.

“Truth is…this is yours…but it’s already melting…so I’ve decided to just eat it” I answered then it.

“AISH! Why do you have to tease me?” he asked all of a sudden and I looked at him curiously.

“Tease….you?” I asked.

“Yes!” he answered and I the ice cream again.

“I don’t get it…anyway…c’mon…let’s get the bags and start cooking…it’s almost dinner” I told him but he cupped my face with both hands and leaned in closer.

“You’ve pushed me to the limit” he told me and I narrowed my eyes at him while he slowly leaned in much closer but when he was about to kiss me, I put the ice cream in front of my lips and he kissed the ice cream instead of me.

“YAH! Why do you have to do that?” he asked in a pissed tone.

“Because…it’s already melting and my hands are already sticky…that’s why I have to it off…sorry babe” I said and wiped his mouth.

We bought too much and the bags are so full with foods. The moment we came in, Gaho started playing around that he even tear a plastic bag causing all of its contents to fall out. But since we love Gaho so much, we just let him be and picked everything up (I can’t even bare to shout at him…he’s too cute).

“You’re not done with that yet?” he asked bitterly while unpacking the ingredients.

“Want some?” I reached out my hand to him but he shook his head “I guess someone’s bitter over a melted ice cream” I joked and he looked at me in disbelief.

While he’s getting all the ingredients ready, I was just leaning on the island counter while watching him slice and dice everything. I’m pretty impressed because as a man, he’s quite skilled in cooking. And for me to have some participation, I’ve decided to just read the procedures to him while he’s doing all the cooking.

“2 tablespoons of oil then one’s it’s already hot…put the onions” I dictated as he do what I say.

After an hour, we’ve decided to eat our early dinner since we weren’t able to eat lunch. His own version of Kimchi Fried Rice is super perfect that I almost finished up everything and the sweet and sour pork that we made is delicious as well.

                                                        

 

“Yah! Baby girl…aren’t you full yet?” he asked wh

Please log in to read the full chapter