YG HYUNG KNOWS IT ALREADY.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                                                                         

G-dragon POV

“Jiyong! Hey…Jiyong-ah! Wake up!” Youngbae is shaking my tired and sleepy body up.

“Jiyong! You have to wake up now” Youngbae is getting freaking annoying already.

Wae?!” I moved away from him.

“You have to see something” he answered.

“hmm…it can wait…let…me…sleep first” I turned around my back facing him.

“Fine…I’ll let you sleep…but don’t be shocked if ________ talks to you later asking you to distance yourself from her” I felt him stood up and was walking out.

“Youngbae-ah! What do you mean by that? Yah!” I dragged myself out of bed and followed him.

The boys are all gathered in the living room, they look like a bunch of pillows piled up in one couch. They must be watching a video on the internet, but their faces are all worried and it seems that they can’t believe what they’re seeing.

“Jiyong hyung! Look at this!” Seungri shouted once he saw me.

What the! Where did they get this? I was so shocked with what I saw. New rumors about me and ________ came out and they are really ridiculous. A headline say that _________ is overprotective over me that she even went with me to Jeju to make sure that no girls will try to hook on me and that she is afraid that I’ll cheat on her. The other headline say that I tried hiding her from the public eye but totally failed and now I’m making more fans angry. The most pathetic and insane headline say that _________ and I got secretly married and went to Jeju for our honeymoon. How I wish that rumor is rather true. All of these rumors are getting out of proportion and as days go by, it is getting worst. What’s next? ________ is pregnant? Or G-dragon already divorced? I’ve been through this before and as much as possible I don’t want to be in it again, especially not when the girl that I love the most is getting involved.

I tried calling ______ but her phone’s off. I’m getting so worried by the minute, she’s been so emotional yesterday when the fans are screaming and shouting at her. Ji eun noona told me that _______ asked her and Cho hee noona to translate what the fans are saying and as much as they want to keep it from her, and I even told Ji eun noona not to tell her anything, she keeps on insisting and that resulted them to tell everything to her.  I know what she’s feeling, things are hard for her specially when people are hating her for no reason at all. I blame myself for not being careful, if I listened to YG hyung and kept my distance, we wouldn’t get this attention once again from fans and the media.

Along with the rumors, pictures of __________ and the whole Jeju trip is scattered all over the internet. My mind is still asking the question, How did all these pictures get here? Who in hell uploaded them? Where did they get them? I am so sure that all of the pictures that have been uploaded are from ________’s camera. I’m still curious about everything right now, I know that _________ will not even think of uploading it in any of her social network accounts and the person who got the pictures seems to be making money out of it because there are fans who are buying the whole album just to view all the pictures. Who in hell will do that? There are over a hundred photos uploaded and most of them are ________, some are with the YG staffs and me. Good thing, the photos that was taken using that camera are mostly for the magazine except for some photos of me and her on the beach and some sweet shots we took on the plane. I’ve decided to buy the album and thinking of suing whoever is responsible for this.

I don’t know what will happen to us later, we had a small misunderstanding last night and it’s all because of my narrow mindedness and now, I’m guessing, she will ignore me forever to not make any rumors anymore. Up till now, we haven’t patch things up and I’m dying to talk to her. I’m totally afraid that she will tell me to distance myself from her like what Youngbae told me awhile ago. That thought never entered my mind but if that is the only way to get her out of this chaotic rumor world, I will leave her alone.

“Jiyong! We’re planning to go to the YG studio this afternoon…it’s really boring here” Youngbae asks me when he saw in the living room.

“OK. I’m going there as well” I answered while scanning channels on TV.

“Were you able to contact her?” he sat beside me on the couch. Actually, I’ve been calling her for almost a hundred times already but her phone is still off and I’m getting desperate now.

“Her phone’s still off…maybe…i’ll just go to her office later” that’s the only thing I can t

Please log in to read the full chapter