OH ISABELLA! (3 years after)

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                 

I know that you guys want to see ________ and G-dragon again. The long wait's over coz they're gonna see each other soon:) Thanks for supporting my story...love! Love! Love!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

                                                                                            

 

It’s been 3 years and I’m still holding on to her promise that she’ll come back, am I still waiting for something? I know that my love for her is still growing and it’s much stronger than before but this is totally driving me crazy and I’m slowly losing my patience. I haven’t heard anything from her ever since the day that we saw each other in New York. The girls’ mouths are once again shut and they are much more careful now to not give hints or anything. I’m losing hope and patience, if she’s not going back to me in a month’s time, I guess I really have to move on.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

October 3, 2016

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. You are connected to your child and to all those who touch your lives. A mother always has to think twice: once of herself and once of her child.

3 years has passed by and at last I had the time to write here again. It’s been a roller coaster ride for me, 3 years of happiness, sorrow and longing is all that my emotions can play. I’ve been away from the person whom I love the most and it’s my own stupid decision who brought me to where I am right now. Yes, I’m still broken and I’m still in that stage in my life where I’m still holding on to a hundred percent hope that he’s still waiting for me.

I am a mother, a student and a career woman all at the same time. I’ve decided to go back to school and take another degree because I just want to hasten my skills more and learn something new. I am now working as an online editor for Vogue, it’s a bit easy because most of the time, I do my work here at home.

Well, my daughter Isabella is now 3 years old. She’s really my bundle of joy. She has her dad’s brain, wit, swag and personality. When she was a baby, she really looks like her dad but now, I can see little changes in her features but you can still see G-dragon in her. I don’t know, my parents always tell me that my daughter is becoming more like G-dragon than me, to think that I’m the one who’s always with her coz she haven’t met her father yet. She knows who G-dragon is and she’s a big fan. I’m not joking! She really is. She loves Big Bang and 2ne1 A LOT! She grew up listening to their songs and now, they are really her role models. She always wants to look like Park Bom because according to her, she’s a living Barbie doll. I’m telling you, she’s really adorable.

                                                                                       

 

“MUM! MUM! MUM!” Isabella came running towards me and started jumping up and down on my bed.

This is already a routine. She always goes straight to my room the moment she wakes up and she’ll literally rock my morning till I have no choice but to stand and play with her.

“Baby girl!” I catch her by the waist and she fell down to the bed and I started tickling her.

“MUM! STOP!” she said in between laughs.

“You woke me up…why would I stop? Mum wants to sleep more” I said and she got up and hugged me by the neck.

“Mum…don’t sleep…I want to play” she said sweetly and I hugged her tight.

“We will play after breakfast…OK? What do you wanna eat?” I asked and she started thinking.

“PANCAKE AND SAUSAGE!” she shouted cheerfully and started jumping on my bed again.

I think, this is the only thing that she got from me. My love for this wonderful morning combo.

“Baby…aren’t you getting sick of pancakes and sausage?” I asked and she gave out a hearty laugh.

“NO!” she answered and I got up from bed to start cooking.

Well, this is our typical Mondays. I go to school three times a week and works twice a week. I’m going to graduate soon as a cumlaude at the New York University taking up Creative Writing. It’s really surprising to even graduate with flying colors with all my stresses.

“Mum! I want to watch G-dargon!” Isabella called out from the living room.

Yes, that’s right. She pronounces G-dragon as G-dargon.  

“Baby girl…when did you learn how to open my laptop?” I asked, surprised while placing her plate beside the laptop.

She’s sitting in front of the table where my laptop is and it’s already open. I can’t remember teaching her on how to open it. Oh gosh! MUM!

“Grandma taught me how to….I practice using her paptop” she said and I laughed with her pronunciation of Laptop.

“It’s laptop baby girl…not paptop” I said and she giggled covering with her hand.

Mum is really teaching her how to be a lady at the age of 3. Believe it or not, she sits with her legs crossed like the usual prim and proper girls and whenever she wears skirts (her favorite), she’s really conscious about her moves and how she sits.

“I WANT G-DARGON!” she shouted while I’m browsing some other sites.

“MUM! G-DARGON!” she shouted again and I know that she’s starting to get pissed.

Yes, she’s a bit spoiled for she is the only baby around the house. She always gets what she wants and I think, I’m the only disciplinarian in the family, even my dad spoils her a lot.

“What do you want to watch?” I asked her while browsing videos of G-dragon on Youtube.

“This one” she pointed at the Breathe music video and I suddenly felt like it’s not a good video to watch for a 3 year old.

“Let’s choose something else” I said but she insisted.

“NO MUM…..I want that” she said while pointing at it.

“Fine!” I finally gave up and clicked the video.

When the video started and I heard G-dragon’s fake moans, I suddenly felt my face went hot and all I did was look for a magazine and started scanning it.

Isabella is dancing and singing to his dad’s song and I recorded it using my phone. She really loves posing in front of the camera and she’s totally photogenic (yeah, I know…another trait that she got from G-dragon).

                                                                                              

 

“Look at me mum!” she said while imitating G-dragon’s dance moves.

Gosh! If G-dragon is here, I’m sure he’s going to flip once he sees his daughter imitating him, I’m so sure of that.

“It’s finish!” she said and joined me on the couch.

“I want more!” she hugged my arm tightly while giving me that sad puss in boots eyes that her dad used to do to get what he wants.

“Gosh! You’re totally being like him!” I said and scrolled down to find another video.

“What do you want?” I said and she started looking at it.

“This!” she pointed at a video where G-dragon is beatboxing.

Truth is, this music video is the one that made me hooked to him. I really love how he looks in that video and I swear! I can watch it over and over again.

“I can do that too!” she said and started releasing this funny sounds and she’s not beatboxing, she’s spitting.

One funny thing is, she’s imitating G-dragon’s “my precious” at the end of the video. She’s been saying that for a hundred times already and she’ll laugh at her own silliness.

After our G-dragon video marathon, she fell asleep right away. It’s really the good thing about Isabella, whenever she’s tired, she’ll just lay her head on my lap and I’ll her hair, after a few minutes, poof! She’s already sleeping.

My life is hect

Please log in to read the full chapter