BIG BANG EDITION MAGAZINE.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

07-02-12

My mood is as bright as the sun today. I woke up feeling all the positivity working in my body still badly injured because of the accident last night. My body is aching so bad that I even shed tears when I tried walking. My waist is giving me a hard time to sit. My left leg have huge bruises in certain areas, not to mention my doubled up swollen ankle that makes me walk like my grandmother. To add up, my has a little bruise in its right cheek. How cool is that, huh? But nevertheless, I am one happy kid. I have a feeling that this day is gonna go smoothly which means, no injuries for I’ve had too much already, no stupid scenes and no embarrassing moments.

Railey and Daryl are super angels. They decided to sleep in my room so that whenever I need to go to the bathroom or wanna get something, they can help. Railey, like last night, is the one who put hot ointment on my bruises and bandaged my ankle while Daryl massaged my whole body. I had a hard time going around the house, good thing my creative brain gave me an idea (every time I want to go somewhere, I will pull my swivel chair from my study table beside my bed and I will pull myself up to sit on it and wheel it with my right un-injured leg, like a wheel chair.

I asked Railey to help me to go to the bathroom and since we're both girls, she also helped me strip my clothes off and when I'm done, I’ll reach out for my phone and call her to help me get out of the bathroom. They also helped me to my closet and dress up.

Daryl showed me a Valentino dress."What do you think of this?" 

"She can't wear anything short for the meantime sis...her bruises are too visible" Railey said while scanning some clothes and I look down my bruised leg then pout.

After a long conversation and a lot of arguments on what I should wear, I end up choosing my own clothes (A tip for injured ladies: Wearing leggings is not that good. I really had a hard time wearing them). I blow dried my hair, put on light-make up and I'm done. I looked at myself in the mirror and is satisfied for I look fine except that my body is really in pain.

We left our apartment at seven and arrived at the office around seven-thirty. Nobody from the staffs knows what happened to me except my secretary Cho hee and the girls’ assistant Ae Sook.

Not long after we arrive, I received a call from President

Please log in to read the full chapter