COLD.FOOD.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

So, what will I do now? He sent back the questions and wrote a note telling me that he’s busy. I’m going insane! Why are we in this situation anyway? I mean, if he wants to end whatever relationship we have, he should’ve inform me, I won’t be the one asking him what’s the problem because for all I know, I am still a girl and I do have my pride with me. He also should understand that I did that to protect him, it’s not like I mean it.

“Sis…wanna have lunch?” Railey came in my office holding another pile of papers.

“Sure…what’s that?” I asked her curiously.

“Well…these are my sketches madam…but it’s not finished yet…so I won’t pass it to you first” she sat down on the chair in front of my desk, cross legged and swaying it.

“So…I thought we’re having lunch?” I asked.

“We have to wait for dear Daryl first…she’s still talking with her staffs” she said while reaching for the jar of M&M’s .

“She’s still in that meeting till now?! What? Is that really Daryl?” I shouted in shock.

“Yeah….I know what you feel...I think she’s taking things seriously now since her job needs a lot of effort” she told me.

“Well…it’s actually good to know that she is giving a lot of effort now…and we know her…with or without effort…she’s still one of the best…and that goes for you as well” I told her and she stood up and hugged me.

Well, Daryl is not the type of girl who takes things seriously because for her, life is a joke and you just have to go with it or else you’ll be left alone. Sometimes I wish I was her, I’m her total opposite. There are times that Daryl and I clash (well not sometimes, all the time!) our views and opinions on certain things are different. Railey is the kind hearted, witty girl that all men wants (she’s had a lot of suitors but after her 3rd relationship, she decided not to commit to any relationships for now).

“I’m heeerrreee!!!” Daryl shouted excitedly.

“OK…what’s with the happy mood?” I asked her.

“Sorry…I forgot that you’re going through a little drama of the heart these days and showing happiness in front you can be a crime” she sat down on the couch and looked at Railey’s sketches.

“oohhh…I love this!” she said with full emotions.

“Don’t look at it! It’s not yet done!” Railey rushed to where Daryl was and they had a little wrestling match.

“Stop it…OK?...can we just go down to the cafeteria and eat? I still have a lot of work to do” I stopped them as they straighten their hair and clothes.

After the girls’ wrestling match, we head off to the cafeteria for our late lunch. My mind is not yet in the mood to eat but my stomach is already protesting and they’re demanding for food badly. I was praying so hard not to see Big Bang or G-dragon anywhere in the building coz if that happens, I don’t know what to do.

When we arrived at the cafeteria, the 2ne1 girls were there along with some dancers, when they saw us they greeted and bowed at us and we did the same too (personally, I’m getting used to all the bowing and I can say anyonghaseyo in perfect crisp Korean accent). We look for a vacant table and settled there, we ordered food and while waiting for it the girls started their heart to heart talk (it’s not a heart to heart talk, it’s more like a torture talk) again.

“So…what did Jiyong say about the questions?” Daryl asked me.

“Do you really have to bring that up here? I mean…there are a lot of people who can hear us and  I’m about to eat…I might lose my appetite because of that” I answered her but she just ignored me.

“What? they can’t hear you…I swear! With that weird voice of yours?...only cockroaches and mosquitoes can hear you clearly” she said and I just rolled my eyes at her.

“Whatever! Well…I asked Cho hee to give the questionnaire to him so that he can answer it…but…he send it back to me without answers because he said he’s busy” I told her with my I’m-pissed-can’t-you-see tone.

“Are you crazy? Why did you do that?” Railey hissed.

“Because…I need his answers as soon as possible…and because I’m doing a lot of things during that time…I can’t go to him personally” I said in defense.

“You’re busy or …..you’re hiding away from him?” she asked.

“I am busy…didn’t you see all the papers and cardboards and all the things on my desk? That’s a lot!” I told them and they giggled.

“You’re running away from him…don’t deny it..we can see and feel it…and we know you so well” Daryl said and all I can do is pout.

“Are you missing him? Huh? Huh?” Railey elbowed me.

“I’m not…can we stop it right there?” I asked and luckily our food already arrived and we started eating.

Halfway through our meal, the 2ne1 girls and dancers suddenly stood up and greeted some people that who entered the cafeteria. My back is facing the door so I can’t see who came in, I just let it be and continued eating.

“OH….MY!” Daryl said all of a sudden and I looked at her suspiciously.

“Hey girls!” I heard Taeyang’s voice greeting us. OK. Don’t tell me..

It was the Big Bang boys, yes, and they were complete. Seungri was chatting with some dancers while TOP, Daesung and G-dragon are ordering food and Taeyang went to our table. This is a joke! Wow! How can God play with me like this? I already want to stand up and walk away but that’s a little obvious, right?

“Hey ________...are you OK?” Taeyang asked the moment he settled in a seat in front of me.

“Yes…I am” I answered nervously.

“Are you sick? You’re voice d

Please log in to read the full chapter