ROMANTIC DATE.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                         

 

After I don’t know how long, we already reached our destination. The moment I stepped out of the car, my jaw dropped because of the place. I was so smitten by it that I can’t get my eyes off the clear ocean and the mountains in the background.

I was so amazed that I forgot G-dragon who is standing patiently behind me, letting me enjoy the scenery.

“WOW! This place is beautiful!” I’m in awe. I turn to face him and he gave me a sweet smile “You haven’t seen everything yet” he grabbed my hand and led me to a yacht.

Yes, A YACHT.

It looks and feels romantic, at the same time overwhelming. We went to the upper deck and I was so shocked with how it’s decorated. He excused himself and went down to get something while I look around the floor. There are flower petals scattered everywhere and candles lighting the whole deck. A table with tall candles in the middle made the mood perfectly romantic with the beauty of the ocean and mountains as our background.

“Surprise!”  G-dragon said and hand me a beautiful bouquet of pink tulips.

“Thank you” I get the flowers from him with a smile “How did you manage to arrange all this?”

“Mmmm…let’s just say that I have the best sidekicks ever…who were able to do this in such a short notice” he replies and I began get more curious.

“Seriously…these are amazing and so beautiful… the place itself is paradise and this yacht? It’s dope” I said and he laughs.

“You’re much beautiful than all this…do you know that?” he is serious while looking straight into my eyes. (Honestly, during that time, I just want to kiss him and tell him how happy I was).

Shy and blushing “Thank you” I said “You’re not joking… right?” I ask and he laughs.

He led me to the table and even pulled out the chair for me. Is this a dream? Why is it all of a sudden I felt like G-dragon has something for me? And that something is….Love?

Oh c’mon Clara! Dream on! That’s impossible. You’re not his type, and you’re not in the right place to assume.

Clara, you have to know you’re limits. This is only a friendly date, he just sees you as a friend, nothing more, nothing less. Don’t expect something from him when you know very well that it’s just too impossible. For him to fall in-love with you is like you winning the lottery without even betting. Don’t dare to show your feelings for him because that will only make you expect, that will eventually disappoint you.

I come back to my senses when a butler showed up holding a bottle of champagne and wine glasses.

“So… are you hungry?” he asks while the butler is filling our glasses.

I swallowed “Actually…I almost forgot about being hungry because of all these wonderful things I’m seeing”, making him smile.

Soon after, the waiter appeared and served us our appetizers. Now, this is fine dining. After finishing it up, the steak was served and I drooled because it was one of my most favorite foods in the world. In the middle of dinner, a violinist came and played sweet music that blends well with the environment with

Please log in to read the full chapter