I Love BIG....

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I've waited long for this day to come and now that it already came, why can't I do something? I want to go there, be near him, see his beautiful face but it seems like my body won't even let me walk an inch. I don’t know how long this !-my-body-can't-move feeling would last, but I'm pretty sure it's here to stay for long. Good thing, Railey noticed me and of course, she absolutely knows what's happening to me. She gestured for me to come near them but all I did was shook my head. I think any moment now, I will be starting to cry, for my eyes are already watery and my vision is blurry (Weird, right? Even I can't explain what's happening, I've never felt like this before. NEVER!). As if feeling what I'm feeling at this moment, Railey walked to me (It's more like a rescue, but I swear, it will just make things worst). I hugged her the moment I saw her in front of me. I can hear her giggling. As I let go of her, she started to talk.

"Hey, why are you crying and what's with you?" Railey said while rubbing my neck.

"Nothing...it's just that..." I stopped. I don't want to tell her the truth because if I do she and Daryl will tease me about it for the rest of our lives.

"Just that….Your dragon...is already here" she pointed at him "And you're totally freaking out...and you cried upon seeing him...and you can’t see him closely for all you see is just his back…but you're totally out of your mind already… am I correct or am I right?" she said endlessly and all I did is nod.

"Do you want to see him and somehow be introduced or... you'll just stand here for the rest of the night and only be contented with the sight of his back?" I looked at her as if she has the answers written on her face.

"I don't think I can…just look at me now… I'm a total mess! I can't even think straight" I'm totally in the lowest point of my fan life, while Railey tried to calm me down.

"Y'know what? I guess we need to get out of here for a while… you just need some fresh air…ok?" before I even get the chance to answer, she’s already dragging me outside.

The view of the whole city from the roof top is captivating. It helped me clear my thoughts and relax a little bit. The party is at its peak but I have this feeling of wanting to go home already (obviously, I can't because I will have to make a story up just to have a reason and now is not the right time for that). After ten minutes or so, I agreed with Railey in going back to the party. Daryl messaged us already for she is wondering where we are and before we entered the hall, Railey reached for my hand and patted it. We went to where Daryl is, this time she is with our magazine staffs.

"Where did you guys go? I thought you left me here alone already!" Daryl said the moment she saw us.

"Well...we had some nerve calming session outside" Railey told her with a wink.

"Ha! I saw that coming...Clara are you alright?" the girls

Please log in to read the full chapter