DRESS....SHOES....FLOWERS

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

So, I’m really going on a date with G-dragon. What did I do right this time? Oh well, maybe this is just a friendly date. Whatever! I’ll be really stupid if I say no, many girls is so ready to give their everything just to be me now, so in their behalf, I will go with him and see for myself what it feels to be on a date with one of the most fantasized human being of this generation, and maybe share it with them through the magazine (Ha! I’ll think about it).

After talking, we head to our rooms to prepare for our “date”. I still can’t believe it but it’s all real, so I just better make the best of it. We were both so quiet in the elevator that if you drop a needle you can clearly hear it. There are lots of questions in my mind that I’m itching to ask, but I think I’ll just save it for later.

Ah! I’ll ask one now and the others later.

“Hmmm” how will I voice this out? He turn to me with a sweet (yes, SWEET) smile on his face “What is this date for?” I ask and nearly slapped my own face for asking that question.

“Huh?” he’s caught off guard “Uhmmm…since it’s our last night here in Jeju… I just want to make this trip memorable for you…after all… it’s your first time here and you weren’t able to tour the place” he explains nervously.

“aahh… OK” I nod and smile “I’m just curious”

When we reached our floor and got out of the elevator, I felt really anxious that I just want to go to the date right away. I was about to enter my room when he stopped me.

“Hey Clara!” he calls out the moment my door click open.

“Yes?”

“Keep your eyes wide open once you enter your room ok?” he said, building my curiosity up.

“Huh? What are you talking about? You’re scaring me G-dragon” I’m freaked by him and it shows on my face.

Instead of answering me, he walked in his room already, leaving me confused. What the heck is that guy up to? Why should I keep my eyes open?

OH MY! What is this?

The moment I entered my room, I saw beautiful flowers on my bed with a pink dress and shoes.

What the! Are all these from him? Oh My! I’m speechless. This is the sweetest thing ever! 

                                                                       

                                               

I picked the humongous bundle of flowers up and smelled it. OH Tulips! Is this just coincidence or does he really knows my favorite flower is? I’m so in-love with the flowers that I didn’t even heard my phone ringing. I hurriedly grabbed it from inside my bag and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey…have you seen it already?” he sounds excited. I can imagine him smiling widely.

 “Yes…the flowers are beautiful…I love them” I said while a piece.

“I’m so happy you liked it…. are you ready now?” he said.

PANIC! “OH! Not yet…I got so fond of the flowers that I didn’t even notice the time…just give me thirty minutes and I’m done…promise” from the way I speak, I’m sur

Please log in to read the full chapter