WHAT? WHY ME? OH NO! PLEASE..NO!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

We went to the seventh floor minutes before the meeting, this time, to meet President YG and Big Bang. When we arrived, the boys are already there, chatting with the President. Seungri and Daesung helped upon seeing me holding on to Daryl and Railey's hands while limping.

"Clara… why did you go to work today?" Seungri asked while helping me settle on my seat.

"Don't worry...I am fine…thank You" I said and smiled.

"You don't look fine to me" TOP suddenly spoke.

 "Guys...don't worry...I'm okay...I'll be fine" I assured them with my most convincing voice.

 "You know what? The boys are right...you should've rest for today" President YG followed and all I can do is sigh.

"We already said that awhile ago" Daryl said.

"She's just too stubborn" Railey added and giggled.

"C'mon! This is nothing...and how can I rest if my mind is here in the office? After all…it’s only my body that is in pain…not my brain" I said in defense.

"Ok…ok…let's not push her…she’s already about to cry" G-Dragon butted in out of the blue that made everyone laugh.

I'M ABOUT TO CRY?! What is he talking about? Yes, I am getting pissed but I'm not on the verge of CRYING! I swear! He's making it all up.

"Yah! Stop it already guys...let Clara do what she wants…after all she's the one who's feeling the pain not you" President YG said and everyone kept quite.

I am totally pissed for they are ganging up on me. I chose to go to work despite all these bruises and swelling because I want to accomplish something today. If I'm just going to stay home, things will not be done and it will result to a big problem. Why can't they just let me be?

"Ah! Hyung! What is it that you have to tell us? Is it something about the magazine since the girls are here as well?" G-Dragon asked the President.

"Well…we had a meeting this morning and have agreed that you boys will be the first artists to be featured for the debut issue of the magazine...Clara tell the boys about it" President YG looked at me and signaled me to talk.

"uhmmm...yeah...President YG suggested that since Big Bang’s anniversary is in August…and since the first issue of the magazine will be released on the same month…we have decided to make a Big Bang Anniversary Edition Magazine" I started.

"It will also help you promote your upcoming album" Daryl added.

"So...what are we going to do? Are there plans already?" Taeyang asked.

"Well…we have two weeks to prepare for everything before we start writing and all…in terms of what you guys are gonna do... you just have to be yourself…answer some questions and pose for the camera" I said and they all looked at me. (I’m a bit frantic. Big Bang's gaze is no joke! These five guys can strip your clothes off using their eyes. Actually, TOP's eyes feels like Cyclops, for he look like he can see what's under your clothes).

"Be normal? Answer questions? Pose for the camera? Ok...we can do that" Seungri said then shrieked in pain because G-Dragon pinched his arm and it made us all laugh.

"But…what do you mean by be ourselves?" G-Dragon asked.

"Well…we will document you for two weeks which means…the three of us will be tagging along t

Please log in to read the full chapter