BIG BANG AND THE GIRLS TO THE RESCUE!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                                                      

                                         

*Girls apartment* (Railey and Daryl)

As a morning routine, the girls check on each other and wake up those who are still sleeping.

“OH MY! SIS! Daryl!” Railey shouted on the top of her lungs that made Daryl run as fast as she could.

“What?!” Daryl said while panting.

“She’s not here!” Railey sat on _________’s bed and hugged one of her teddy bears.

“Oh my! Our baby’s a big girl now…I think I will cry” Daryl said while pretending to cry.

“Let’s call her….I’m worried actually” Railey took out her phone from her pocket and dialed _________’s number.

“She’s not answering…it just keeps on ringing” she tried calling her again but she still got the same response.

“Sis…don’t worry about anything..OK? She’s just in her office…maybe she decided to sleep there coz she wasn’t able to finish work early…she used to do that before…right?” Daryl assured her but is also a little worried.

“I don’t know…she’s really working herself up…again” Railey said and sigh.

“You know her…she’s a woman who knows her own mind…she’s got everything figured out…she knows when to play and when to be serious…maybe playing is not on her list yesterday” Daryl said.

“I really wish she would change…I mean…I want her to enjoy her young life…she’s 21 and yet she’s doing things that even a 40 year old woman haven’t done yet…life is running too fast for her” Railey said with her she-really-needs-a-life look.

“I’m wishing for that as well…I think…Jiyong can change her…I’ve noticed that she’s a bit daring and bold these days…she’s good in hiding things…but now…she’s slowly being transparent and it’s already easy to know her emotions or whatever she’s been thinking…and I think…Jiyong brought that out in her system” Daryl explained as they were both hugging a teddy bear.

“I really want them to end up together…I know that it took ________ a long time to forget her past love…and now that she’s opening her heart to someone new makes her more human” Railey smiled at the thought of it.

“I agree…but I think…this long waiting process is a bit too much…I mean…we know so well that she loves Jiyong…look at that picture of him on her table” Daryl pointed at the picture and they both giggled.

“She’s a fan sis…we know that…she gets strength in that…that picture has been with her for 3 years now” Railey said with her as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

“You know what? I now believe in destiny…get what I mean?” Daryl gets excited and they both shrieked.

“I super agree! They are destined to be together…come to think of it…a month ago…they live in two different countries…they’re 2 different worlds apart…one is living with all the popularity and fame and everybody knows his name…while the other is famous and popular as well but in a different way…and one day…their paths meet and they just woke up and realized that they are in-love” Railey analyzed.

“Gosh! How I wish I can have the same love story as her” Daryl said dreamily.

“Sis…fairytales happen to chosen people…_______ has been lucky since birth” Railey that made Daryl get out of dreamland.

“You know what? I want to help Jiyong” Daryl s

Please log in to read the full chapter