WEDDING CEREMONY. VOWS.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“I’ll hold you mum!” Isabella reached for my hand and gave me a sweet smile.

The walk to the hall is really nerve wracking! It’s the longest walk of my life. Good thing, Isabella is doing things that entertain me, she’s singing and swaying our hands while walking.

“Flower girl…maid of honor…father of the bride and the bride…this way please” the coordinator led us to a small waiting area.

I can hear the boys talking and G-dragon’s laugh was what I noticed first. The coordinators are already getting them ready for the wedding processional and soon, the ceremony will start.

“We’re starting…I’ll be back” the coordinator said and I nod at her.

OH MY! It really is starting now. I can already hear the romantic music being played live and I can’t breathe. I feel like my heart is pounding in my throat and the gown suddenly became so tight.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuyXMFDjpGI&feature=related

“Baby girl…c’mon” dad said and helped me stand up.

Seeing the closed doors of the hall is just making me more nervous and anxious. I know that once those doors open, all the people inside that hall will pay attention to me and it’s giving me the freaks.

 Soon enough, Daryl is already getting ready to walk down the aisle and I know that seconds or a minute from now, I’ll be walking down next.

“Mum?” Isabella turned and looked at me.

“Baby girl…you will walk OK?....you will see dad and you go to him OK? But while you’re walking…you have to scatter those petals” I instructed and bent down to kiss her forehead.

“OK!” she gave me a thumbs up and my dad and I laughed because of her cuteness.

“Dad? How do I look?” I asked nervously.

“You look amazing baby girl…don’t be nervous…dad’s going to hold you tight so you won’t trip or fall” he said and I giggled.

“Thanks dad…I love you” I said and he kissed my temple.

“I love you too baby girl…I’m always here for you...keep that in mind” he said and next thing I knew it, tears are rolling down my cheeks already.

“Don’t cry…you told me that you can’t pull a swollen eye look at your wedding” he said and I laughed.

I’m so emotional, I feel like, I’m the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. I’ve got wonderful parents, friends that are really loyal and understanding, a new family that takes care of me so well, my lovely daughter and most especially, a husband that will never let me go in life alone.

“Bride’s ready….open the doors” the coordinator cued using her walkie talkie and like magic, the doors opened widely, revealing the huge hall full of people.

The moment the doors opened, my heart raced and the butterflies in my stomach went wild. I hold on to my dad’s arm tightly and he patted my hand as if telling me that I’m gonna do well.

                                                                         

Isabella walked cutely and the crowd were still smiling at her while she’s busy scattering the petals. I know that for her this is all play and she’s totally having fun.

“OK” the coordinator signaled for dad and me to walk.

“Ready?” dad asked and I nod at him and took a deep breath.

Sweet music played in the background and all of our guests are standing, looking so happy and proud.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO5DfPxfEFw

Tears just keep on rolling down my cheeks and dad was laughing at how emotional I am. That walk made me think of all the things that I’ve gone through, the hardships that I have to go through just to be with G-dragon, the decisions that I made, the risks and the moments of fun. It all flashed back to me and it is really overwhelming.

G-dragon is smiling brightly while waiting for me and he himself is in tears. I still can’t believe that he’s my groom that in a matter of minutes, he’s going to be my husband and I’m officially his wife, that we’re going to be one and we’re going to live the rest of our lives together.

                                                                                               

“Take care of my baby girl and my granddaughter Jiyong…please” dad said to him.

“I will sir…I promise you that” G- dragon replied and dad hugged him.

“I’m so happy for you baby girl…mum and dad loves you so much” dad said and I hugged him tight.

“I love you guys so much…thank you for everything” I said and he gave my hand to G-dragon.

This is it! Our hands are both cold and the funny thing is, we’re both shaking. I told you, G-dragon is also nervous, he’s just a good actor.

As we walk to the platform, I know that it’s the start of a new chapter of my life. I have to bid farewell to my singlehood and welcome marriage. I don’t have any regrets and I will try my best to be the best wife and mother.

“You look great Mrs. Kwon” G-dragon whispered and I pinched his arm lightly.

“I love you” I whispered back.

“I love you more” he replied.

I’m aware of wedding ceremonies but what I didn’t know is that standing in front of the minister can make your head swirl. I’m awkward and I’m trying so hard not to make any mistakes.

“Friends, we have been invited here today to share with Jiyong and ________ a very important moment in their lives. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife……If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together—let them speak now or forever hold their piece” the minister started.

Oh please! I don’t want to hear STOP THE WEDDING! I’m totally going to die if that happens. Thankfully, no one shouted that.

“The woman who stands by your side is going to be your wife…..you must never take her for granted, and always stand by her for good or ill” the minister faced G-dragon and he is just staring at me.

“I promise to stand by you through both good and bad times, in happiness and sorrow, come riches and poverty. You are God’s beautiful gift to me and I will cherish you all my life” he said and it made me melt. His eyes are really talking to me and they’re telling me how much he means his words.

“The man who stands by your side is going to be your husband…..You must never take him for granted and always stand by him for good and ill” the minister said to me.

“Today in presence of God, family and friends, I pledge to join my life with yours….I promise to submit, respect, support and encourage you through all that life has to offer” I said and I can see that he’s tearing up.

“You are the one God has specially handpicked to be my beloved wife. I promise to nourish you mentally and physically….I pledge to leave my father and mother and cleave with you in every aspect of life. After the Lord, you will have the first place in my heart, till I breathe my last” G-dragon said and as much as I try not to cry, my tears fell once again.

“You are the one God has specially handpicked to be my beloved husband. ..I will not only stand by you through every situation in life, but will also help you with every burden you face. After the Lord, you will have the first place in my heart, till I breathe my last” I replied and he wiped his tears cutely, making me laugh.

“Do you take _______ to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?” the minister asked.

“I, Kwon Jiyong, take you, ______, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you for all eternity” G-dragon said his own written vow and it swept me off my feet.

I was expecting for a cheesy yet sweet piece but this is really over my expectations. It speaks everything, each word were sincerely said and with that, I’m s

Please log in to read the full chapter