WAKE UP!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

07-13-12

23rd day in Seoul.

Philosophy in dating: It’s important to have somebody that can make you laugh, somebody you can trust and somebody that turns you on. The most important thing is, that somebody should be able to meet those standards and never fail to show each one of them because if one lacks, that’s going to be a big problem.

I woke up with the sound of my alarm and the moment I opened my eyes, G-dragon’s face greeted me. I can’t help but smile because of his angelic and peaceful face. I can also say that he really is a heavy sleeper, my alarm rang twice and he didn’t even flinched at all.

What a way to start my day, I feel so secured in his arms and though my whole body felt so stiff and is aching really bad, I can only feel happiness. We slept soundly through the night and I am afraid that once G-dragon wakes up, his arm will be numb because I made it as a pillow for how many hours. I am still sleepy and tired, it’s a bit early as well so I went back to sleep once more.

“Knock! Knock! Sis!” I heard Railey’s voice but ignored it. I may be dreaming, she can’t enter my office because it was locked and it’s still early.

“OH! MY! GOSH!” she shouted again and I can hear people whispering. Wait. Something is not right. Why does it sound and feel so real?

I decided to wake up and opened my eyes. OH NO! IT’S NOT A DREAM! The moment I saw Railey, Daryl and the Big Bang boys standing in front of the couch and smiling widely at me, I got up and fixed my messy hair. I rubbed my eyes to check if what I’m seeing is true. Why are they all here? I mean, seeing the 2 girls here in my office is normal but Big Bang?  And how are they able to enter my office? G-dragon locked it before we sleep awhile ago.

“Good morning _________!” Seungri greeted me energetically.

“Good morning?” I said in confusion.

“Good morning boss! We missed you!”  Daryl walked towards me and hugged me.

“How? Why? “ I looked at them as if I can find answers on their faces.

“What? How did we get in? Why are we here?” Daryl continued the questions for me as she and the rest pulled out chairs and settled themselves.

“Well..let’s just say that we have a duplicate key of your office door…and the reason why we’re here is because…we are employees of this company and…you…little girl need to prepare and get ready for a press conference that will start by 8am today” Railey told me as I walked to my desk and check my reflection in the mirror.

“OH GOSH! I almost forgot about that press conference…worst is…I’m totally wasted” I whined and they all chuckled.

“Sis! That’s not a problem! And who told you, you look wasted?” Daryl said it too loud that it made G-dragon moved a little.

“Can you lower down your voice? Someone’s sleeping” I looked at her and she mouthed “sorry” and smiled.

“Don’t worry _______...Jiyong hyung is not even hearing us now…he sleeps like a log” Daesung said and we all laughed.

“I can’t agree more…awhile ago…my alarm is really banging the whole room already that it woke me up right away…but he didn’t even budge at all” I told them and they laughed once again.

“So…what’s up?” TOP asked randomly making me uncomfortable.

“What’s up? Uhmm…well…I don’t know what to think and do right now?” I answered him and he chuckled.

“I guess we need to wake Jiyong up already…you guys still have a lot of preparing to do…especially you ________” Taeyang said and we all nod.

“Well…who will wake him up?” Railey asked the boys and they all looked at each other.

“Maknae…go wake your hyung up now” Taeyang elbowed Seungri who is sitting beside him.

“Why me hyung? You know how violent he can

Please log in to read the full chapter