SHE'S BACK? WELL...I DON'T GIVE A DAMN

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Babe… how did you know that it’s from him?” I asked curiously but he just shrugged.

“Guys! If you’re playing a prank on me…OK…..I’m punk’d…just…stop it!” I told them and they just stared at me.

*let’s hear it for my boyfriend….let’s hear it for my boyfriend*

All of us were shocked when my phone rang, G-dragon handed it to me for he was holding it. And when he looked at who my caller was, he smirked which made me more curious.

“Why?” I asked him and he handed me my phone.

“What the! It’s Alfie!” I said in surprise.

“Nice timing” Daryl said and I rolled my eyes at her.

“Answer it!” Railey said and I looked at G-dragon and he nod at me.

OK. This is really going to be so hard knowing that my boyfriend is looking at me while I’m talking to his rival.

“Hello?” I answered and switched it to speaker mode when the girls signaled me to.

“Hi! It’s Alfie!” he said cheerfully.

“Oh hi!...uhmm…what can I do for you?” I asked and G-dragon smirked.

“uhmm…nothing…I just want to ask if you’ve already received my little gift for you?” he asked shyly.

“aahh…yeah...it’s already here…thank you by the way” I said with my fake I’m-super-surprised tone.

“That’s nothing…uhmmm…are you going to the party later?” he asked and I looked at G-dragon and smiled at him.

“Yes….I’m going with the girls” I answered.

“Well…that’s good! You can wear the dress that I gave you” he said and I sighed.

What the heck! I really can’t take this anymore, this has to end soon for us to be in peace and I can see that G-dragon is just controlling himself from bursting out that if Alfie will say something that will trigger it, he will definitely do something that is not appropriate.

“uhmm…Alfie?” I said.

“Yes?” he replied.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked and the girls narrow their eyes at me as if they’re reading my mind.

“Sure…anything” he said cheerfully.

“uhmm…why are you doing this? I mean…the flowers….the foods…the gifts” I asked and there was silence on his end.

I know that it is clear that he’s making a move on me but I just want to hear his side for it to be cleared.

“Truth is…I thought you already know that I have feelings for you…look _______...I’ve liked you ever since the day that I saw you in Busan…I’m dying to talk to you but I don’t have the guts to approach you I—“ I cut him because I can’t take to hear any of it.

 “Alfie” I said and I looked at G-dragon who is listening intently “Truth is…I already have a boyfriend and I actually said that in my interview with Vanity Fair…I actually thought that you’re aware of it” I told him carefully and I pity him because he’s been really honest about his feelings all this time.

“I know that…but I just want to try my luck…but I guess…I already know my place now” he said and I rubbed my temple.

“Well…I’m really really sorry…that it has to be like this…but I just want it to stop…you see…there are so many girls out there and I’m sure they will like you…thank you for all the gifts that you’ve given me…I know it takes a lot of money and effort but it has to stop…all the giving has to stop…I don’t want to give you hope…maybe I said it too late but there’s really no chance to be us…I’m committed and I really love my boyfriend so much” I told him.

“uhmm…I’m sorry for making you uncomfortable with the things that I’m doing…but thank you for being honest…yeah…you’re right…there are a lot of girls out there…I just hope that one day I can find someone like you” he said and I was touched by what he said.

“I’m sure you’ll find a girl who is MUCH better than me” I said warmly.

“Oh well…uhmm…I have to go…I still have a lot of things to do…uhmm…see you later at the party” he said in a sad but cheerful tone.

“Yeah…see you!” I said cheerfully and hanged up.

I don’t know if what I did was right, I know that I should’ve talked to him in person but I just can’t take it anymore. I don’t want him to have hopes that one day there will be us, I just did what I think is right.

“Oh…my….gosh! That was one wicked move sis” Daryl said and I rolled my eyes at her.

“I wasn’t breathing the whole time actually” Railey said and I smirked.

“I feel so relieved now” I said and I looked at G-dragon who is just staring at me.

“Babe?” I hold his hand to get his attention.

“mmm?”

“What are you thinking?” I asked and hugged him.

“I think we need to get back to work…c’mon Daryl” Railey said as she stood up from her seat.

“See yah later guys!” Daryl said and followed Railey.

I don’t know what’s going on now, I’ve ended whatever Alfie and I had and he has witnessed it personally. Shouldn’t he be happy that Alfie is already out of our lives?

“Babe” I looked up at him and hugged him tighter and he hugged me back.

“mmm?”

“Do you wanna say something?” I asked curiously.

“Well…I was shocked by what you did awhile ago” he said and kissed the top of my head.

“Shocked?” I asked curiously.

“You can really be tough and even though you’re already breaking somebody’s heart…it still sounds sweet…but whenever we fight….it doesn’t sound like that” he teased and I pinched his arm as a sign of protest.

“OUCH!”

“That’s what you get from teasing me….babe….you know that I’m sweet as ever….so no need to be shocked” I joked and he laughed.

“Yeah right baby girl…whatever you say” he said and I pinched his arm so hard.

“Yah! When did you become so violent?” he asked in an angry tone and I laughed.

“You don’t have a rival anymore babe….you’ve won!” I said and he smirked.

“I love you” he said and his hands started to crawl up to the back of my neck as he claimed my lips.

The kiss became a long make-out scene and it was so intense to the point that his hands were under my shirt, roaming around my body while I’m on top of him.

“Babe…we’re in my office” I told him when we break the kiss to breathe.

“So what?” he joked and kissed me again.

What the heck! I can’t be caught having a hot scene inside my office. Good thing, the room doesn’t have any CCTV cameras or else, President YG will definitely punish us.

“_______! Jiyong hyung!” Seungri came in and upon hearing him, we stopped and straighten our clothes.

! My bra is unhooked and I can’t put it back because Seungri is already inside the room.

“Oh! Jiyong-ah! We will leave now” Taeyang came in as well.

 “Oh! Hyung! C’mon!” Seungri said and I chuckled.

“Well…you gotta go Mr. Kwon” I said and he looked at me with his sweet smile (I can see that his lips are still red and I find it really y on him).

“OK…see you later…I love you” he said and leaned in for a kiss.

“Love you too” I gave him another peck on the lips.

“Aigoo…we’re seeing the both of you…just continue that later when you’re already in your bedroom” Taeyang said and we all laughed.

When the boys were already out, I hooked my bra and went back to work. I’m really relieved after confronting Alfie, I know that it’s all too sudden and it happened so fast but, I have to do what I’ve got to do. Now, I can go to that party without worrying so much.

“Gosh! Pl

Please log in to read the full chapter