I'M NEXT?

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[12.27.17 G-dragon’s love affair caused a Big Bang]

[12.27.17 Big Bang’s leader playing with fire once again?]

[12.27.17 G-dragon’s hot bed scene with Supermodel Lauren Gonzales, EXPOSED]

December 27, 2017

The bitterest creature under heaven is the wife who discovers that her husband’s bravery is only bravado, that his strength is only a uniform, that his power is but a gun in the hands of a fool. A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a e at night. We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.

What the heck is happening in our lives right now? I thought the worst things already came but what I didn’t expect is that, more things are yet to come and they are slowly breaking our walls down already. What did we do wrong to experience these things? It’s been going on for weeks now and instead of dying down, it’s just firing up more.

The holidays are over and as usual, we spent Christmas with G-dragon’s family and we had a blast. We put aside all the problems that we have and enjoyed each others’ company. Our daughters really had so much fun because they’ve received a lot of gifts and our house is once again a one big toy house. Omma and Appa have forgiven G-dragon already and they are in good terms again, we’ve explained everything to them and I’m so thankful that they’re minds are already open to it.

The rumors just keeps on coming, Lauren gave us a very explosive gift for Christmas and that is the pictures that she uploaded in the internet again. I don’t know what’s keeping her determined to do all of this. I also don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like fighting is useless because even if I fight with all my might, that will still have a way to step things a notch. My husband’s reputation is already tainted, some people think that he’s a jerk, some says that it’s just part of being a guy while most of them pity me and my kids because according to the news, I don’t know anything about the matter and I’m totally clueless about what my husband is doing.

I asked G-dragon if I can speak up for myself and somehow defend him, but he told me that it’s not necessary, for the people will just think that I’m doing this to save his career. I don’t know why I’m listening to him, I know that I have to do something and I have to clear things up to the people for them to leave my husband alone.

“Babe…that is a super early cigarette break” I told him when I saw him in the balcony.

“Jiyong…I know that this is really a hard time for you…but babe…please stay strong…don’t kill yourself with those cigarettes” I said and sat on his lap.

He already smoked five sticks already and it’s just too heartbreaking to see him in this situation.

“Do you think being strong is the key to end all this? _______...I’m ruined…our family is ruined….my career is already waving goodbye to me…all that I’ve worked for are going down the drain…I’m better off dead than alive with shame” he said and I looked at him in shock.

“Jiyong…don’t tell me you’re giving up? Don’t you ever think that you’ve lost everything coz we’re still here” I said and he smirked.

“Did you know that your dad called me awhile ago…and he told me that he is really disappointed in me and that he’s ready to get you and the kids away from me? ________...that’s the most painful thing that has been said to me…I will not be shocked if one day your parents will show up and take you and my daughters away…well…I deserve to be alone in the first place...because I’m a total jerk…I’m not a good man” he said and all I can see is pain in his eyes.

I can’t believe that my dad did that. I can’t believe that he’s involving himself in this mess. It hurts to see my husband in so much pain, but what hurts me more is that he’s almost giving up on life and his family.

“Dad will not do that…maybe he’s just angry…I know him…he will not do that…and you know so well that I will not leave you” I said.

“He already did” G-dragon said.

“Don’t tell me you’re gonna give us up…coz Jiyong if you’re gonna give in to my dad? I might as well leave you now than wait for my parents to get me” I told him and he just stared at me.

“What? Do you want us to go? Jiyong…I feel like you’re brushing us away already…I’m being strong for you and our kids…but look at you! You’re giving us up…you’re an because you are not holding on to me when all I want to do is protect you and stay with you….this is not only your problem Jiyong…this is also my problem whether you like it or not because I’m your ing wife” I snapped and went inside the room.

He crushed me into pieces there and my mind is filled with questions already. What will happen to us? Are we gonna get through this? Is he really going to give us up? This is bull!

It hurts seeing my husband being miserable, he’s taking everything in and I’m pretty sure that he’s about to explode already. Yes, I’m ready for anything but I’m not ready to see my husband crush in front of me.

“Mum! Mum!” Isabella came out of our room and found me sitting on the couch in the living room.

“Yes baby girl?” I asked while wiping my tears.

“Dad is smoking” she said and I rolled my eyes.

“Let him be…dad is just relaxing” I told her and she sat beside me.

“But that’s bad…you told me that it’s not good for the lungs” she said and I kissed her forehead.

“Why are you crying?” she asked and I didn’t notice that my tears are continuously falling down.

“Mum’s eyes are a bit irritated…that’s why” I reasoned out and she hugged me.

“Don’t cry mum…dad will be sad” she said and I cannot help but cry more.

Is this the end of my strong line already? Am I going to breakdown like G-dragon? I can’t even be positive because I can feel my husband’s negativity eating my whole being up.

“Dad!” Isabella shouted upon seeing him.

“I’m just going to check on your s

Please log in to read the full chapter