B#6 | Interrogation: The Confession Of The Innocent | JaeKnight

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
ZsQDyX7.jpg?1
 

--❏ Steph's Bookclub Reviewshop ❒--

 
poster

Title

Author

Characters

Category

Genre

Status

Interrogation: The Confession of The Innocent

JaeKnight

Luhan, Sehun & Lay

Straight

Mystery, detective-ish, psychological

One-Shot

Description

Luhan was accused of Oh Sehun's death. Luhan denied, he insisted he's innocent. Detective Zhang Yixing's here to find out if Luhan's telling the truth through an interrogation.

 
 

Title


It fits the story just perfectly and the most important thing its definitely lures people to read your story which is a good point! The title makes the reader curious about what’s going to happen in the story.

Descr.&Forew.


Simple description and foreword you have there, but it definitely pulls people to read your story. The readers definitely feel the tense at the first line of “Breaking news. Celebrity, Oh Sehun, has been reported dead.......” Well, you have a very good writing style I must say. You deliver the suspense feeling really well!

Graphics


Since this is also the main point for this review, I must say that the poster give a good point for this story. You did well on using the font; it makes the foreword really eye-catching.

Char. Dev.


It’s really amazing for you to develop each character really well in this short story. Each of the character has their own unique point which is really good and interesting to read. In just a brief sentence, I honestly felt Sehun’s misery and his will to make his best friend feels the same way too.

 

Appearance


The entire appearance is good, nothing’s really wrong with it and it’s really easy to make people read your story. You are not over using layout either.

SBC

Orgin.&Plot


The story has the originality in it. Even the plot had been used so many times, but you could make your own story with your own style which is very great. The plot twist on your story makes people wonder what is going to happen

 

Flow


Not too fast, not too slow either. It’s just perfect!

Writing


Like I said above, you have your own style of writing which is really good to read.

Gramm.&Spel.


saw few grammatical errors but other than that everything is just fine. You should just watch and stick to the tense that you are going to use.

Gen.Enjoym.


What should I say? I really enjoyed reading this story. In addition that your writing style is really good and not many people could pull the dark theme story like you do. Honestly, I was expecting more reasons related to Sehun’s depression other than his broken heart that makes him enough to decided to bring Luhan into his own misery by suicide when Luhan was around. Although the extra chapter doesn’t really satisfy me, but probably other readers thinks differently about it. If only you turned this story into a long chaptered one, I bet this would be worth waiting for. Good luck on your next story and also I hope you win the writing contest!

 
 
 

Title : 10/10

Description & Foreword: 8/10

Graphics: 7/10

Character Development: 10/10

Appearance : 9/10

Originality & Plot: 9/10

Flow: 10/10

Writing: 9/10

Grammar & Spelling: 8/10

General Enjoyment: 9/10

89 / 100

 
© writerFairy Layouts 2015