B#3 | Blue Moonlight ⎜Bubblestar

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

Blue Moonlight

PG

88


      /100

bubblestar

INFO

C (20 Chap)

Kris, Amber, Sooyoung, Luhan

romance, drama, , M

B*G

SUMMARY

Kris just wanted to calm his mind after arguing with Suho in the practice room by meeting Sooyoung, a new singer. He never knew his decision to meet her was the biggest mistake he had ever done in his life.

PiperGrace08

6/11/2014

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

I love how you make the "blue moon" as the icon of the story. How everything happened under the blue moonlight. But i think that title fits fantasy fic more. I prefer something that screams "drama" more.

7

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

you gave the tease of what is coming without giving everything away. I love how you put a cut of the story. It brought up the readers curiosity.

9

 

GRAPHICS

the graphic fits the story and the genre very much. Well done!

10

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

i love how you potrayed the characters. How Sooyoung had been blinded by love she even acted like a . But she's actually not. How Amber is boyish but she change when it comes to Kris. And i like how you make Amber and Sooyoung is in a good friendship even though they were.. kinda rival? So yeah.. i give you full points!

10

 

APPEARANCE

there are some paragraph that has bigger font than others. Well just to be honest, i didn't get annoyed by that since i don't really care about fonts. But it might bothered some readers.

7

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

it's a little cliche. But you covered it up in some way so the readers won't get bored reading it. Well done!

9

 

FLOW

the story flow smoothly and ended nicely. No paragraph that make me confused. You wrote it in details but not too long so the readers won't get dizzy reading it. Hehehe.

10

WRITING

you convey your ideas in an understandable yet enjoyable way. It's simple, but you give the feeling.

10

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

i found some grammar mistakes. But not much. One of them is in KrisBer making love part. "She was breathed heavily". The correct sentence is, "She was breathing heavily" or "She breathed heavily."

8

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

to be honest, i'm not the type that like drama fic. However, i enjoyed this story very much. I really love the ending! Happy ending~~

8

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: Keep up the good work! Thank you for requesting here! ^^

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to PiperGrace08 [PG] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC