B#3 | Life Goes Wrong ⎜jaekkae

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

Life Goes Wrong

Jaekkae

KA4E

95


      /100

Jaekkae

INFO

OG (6 Chap)

V (Taehyung), Jungyoon(oc)

romance, comedy,
(a little) sci-fi

B*G

SUMMARY

Ayo! What would you do if a strange, human looking alien arrives in your garden without a warning? Invite them in for tea of course! Wouldn't want them to blow up the whole planet, now would you? Now, meet V. The super-strange alien that always smiles weirdly and is always happy. Also the guy who blew a hole in the garden with his spaceship. What would happen if two humans finds him and accidentally invited him to stay for... I don't know... A year? Well, if you're curious, click "NEXT". And you will imediately join the crazy alien journey! Warning: The alien may affect your health with his crazy personality and aegyo skills.

REVIEWER

13/10/2014

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

The title is creative and makes you wonder how life went wrong and why. It also isn't too original and made me interested.

10

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

You posed a nice question and leave readers with a cliff hanger after giving a good amount of information.

10

 

GRAPHICS

I loved the graphics! The poster included the main characters and was exciting and clear to read

10

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

You had good character development. V became more comfortable with the others and the Bangtan gang seems to be nice, which is different from their first appearance.

8

 

APPEARANCE

The font was easy to read and the size wasn't too big nor too small

10

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

The storyline is very different from any other that I have seen before. I don't think I have ever seen V being an alien but he fits it well!

10

 

FLOW

The flow of your story is perfect! Not once was I bored! The story isn't too fast or slow so that is very good

10

WRITING

You used many interesting words and I could imagine every scene happening! Good job!

9

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

I know that you have a co-author but I don't know if English is your first language. There were only a few errors but that happens to everybody, right? The errors didn't make it hard to read or understand so it should be ok :)

9

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

I really enjoyed reviewing this story and almost forgot I was reviewing it because it is a fanfiction that I would normally want to read. I can't wait to continue reading it!

10

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts:Great job! I hope that you update soon!!

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to kpop_addict4ever [KA4E] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC