B#4 | Peccadillo Fallacy⎜tsinaee

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

Peccadillo Fallacy

BTS

MJ

--


      /100

tsinaee

INFO

OG (1 Chpt)

 

Luhan x Sehun x OC

Romance, Drama, Comedy, Angst, Mystery,

B*G,

SUMMARY

A happily gay married couple go on a romantic anniversary date to enter a world of fake fallacies and fault. Mysteries and questions fill up the couples minds as they meet a young girl working at their hotel … as a e. As she enters the scene strength and passion is put to test due to her scheming ways and finally settles in a the worst way possible.

MikuJae

10/01/2015

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

The title sounds interesting though I had problems understanding it because I'm not a native speaker, and even Google Translator was not much help... but it's unique and sounds interesting so I wanted to see what this story is about. Not native English speakers however might have problems understanding, I guess, and I still don't really know the meaning behind it now. I'll just say seven points because I'm sure you had a reason for choosing that and maybe it's just my lack of vocabulary here, but it's not that easy to get the meaning behind it (for not native speakers).

7

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

Well, the foreword explains well that the story will be about a same married couple, but it doesn't tell me much more about the plot so that remains a mystery, what makes the reader want to know more, though maybe it would be a good idea to add a little more information in the description or in the foreword if you prefer that, because I didn't even know about who the story will be until I saw the tags so maybe a little more general information in the description or the foreword would be fine.

6

 

GRAPHICS

If you need a poster made please visit our sister shop writerFairy Graphics or we have some great graphic shops in our affiliates.

--

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

I can't judge the development of the characters because I only know one chapter, but the characters look interesting and realistic until now, and I think you'll be able to develop them well because the start was really good.

--

 

APPEARANCE

The font looks simple and normal, but maybe a little bit common... but it doesn't really matter, this depends on the person who reads it anyway. The structure of the story looks really good and organized, it's clear where the scene changes and when a character speaks, and I really like how organized it is.

9

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

I can't judge most of the plot yet because the story is really just about to start but it's interesting what Sehun will think of Luhan's absence... but I can't really judge yet. My first impression of the plot is that it doesn't look cliche and there are still so many possibilities and directions for the plot so it is definitely interesting to see how it will continue because you can't predict what's going to happen.

--

 

FLOW

Well... not easy to judge yet either because the plot is not that far yet, but until now it looks like the story is flowing great, the way the scenes change fits fine and if you continue like this it will be perfectly fine.

--

WRITING

The writing is really good, I like the way you express yourself because it's easy to imagine the scenes and really enjoyable to read.

10

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

The grammar is great, and if there were typos they hid well xD (Though one of the tags is 'preganacy', just saying)

10

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

In general, the chapter was an interesting start and I'm looking forward to see how it will continue ^.^ The writing style and the characters made the story really enjoyable and I'd love to see how hunhan will spend their anniversary. I'm only a bit confused about the characters because there are quite many for one chapter but I'm sure they'll all have a role in the future!

9

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: I decided not to count the points because I can't judge everything so far so the points only count for their category but there won't be a general number/sum, instead I'll just comment my opinion on the general chapter so far. So I really enjoyed this chapter though the plot is just about to start, but it is very interesting, and your writing makes the story really good so I'd love to see how it will continue!

 

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to MikuJae [MJ] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC