B#3 | Beneath Her Beauty⎜xoxoexo

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

Beneath Her Beauty

BF4E

100


      /100

xoxoexo

INFO

OG (10 Chap)

Kai & Areum(OC)

Romance, Angst

B*G

SUMMARY

Kwon Areum is a wealthy entrepeneur in the business industry. She's smart, beautiful and talented but she has one problem her past.

In comes the hottest bachelor of South Korea and by one look, Jongin figures out everything.He could see around her right posture, cold demeanor, her merciless nature. He could feel the hurt, the pain, the fear. He could see beyond the lies. But what exactly is she hiding.

BestFriend4Eva

4/11/2014

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

Your title "Beneath Her Beauty" threaded accurately with the storyline. I loved how the title was simple, yet deep and meaningful at the same time. I could tell you really thought it through before choosing it and, captured my interest to read your story.

10

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

I absolutely loved your foreword and description! You used simple words but yet made it sound complicated and gave a dark and sad aura to the storyline. I personally liked how you added a brief introduction of your characters and a little extract of a conversation of Kai and Areum. Also, the track list was a brilliant idea! It created the atmosphere of each chapter and they played well together.

10

 

GRAPHICS

Whoever is your graphic designer did an amazing job! The poster was beautiful and she really got in the right feelings and mood of the story! I liked how the colours contrasted and the little gradient effect at the bottom.

10

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

The characters are portrayed in a realistic way, and they were very real. They were definitely not the average typical characters we usually get in most stories on AFF and I was really impressed on how you developed each character since this story was heading towards a very mysterious tunnel of un-prediction. You put in a lot of effort for this section and you totally deserve every mark you got. Well done!

10

 

APPEARANCE

The font that has been used fits the story very well, it is very convenient to read the story. It's not too large or not too small that it could bother the readers to continue reading. The story is very well structured and therefor easy to follow. I also loved your layouts! They brought the whole story to life and played well with the text!

10

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

This story is definitely an original! It was so cleverly written and you have such great talent and purely big imagination to come up with a plot like this! Words cannot express of emphasise any further how I feel about this section.

10

 

FLOW

Your flow was spot on it flowed beautifully from the beginning to the last chapter! It was like I was in a movie watching scene after scene. Full marks for this one!

10

WRITING

Like I said in the originality and plot section, this story was definitely a clever idea. Your ideas are well conveyed in this story and it's also rather clear how you want the story to go on. It's very understandable and enjoyable to read your story. Your story played like a movie in my head, I could picture everything very well and your writing was truly beautiful.

10

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

OMG I COULD HUG YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOUUUUU! NO SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES! ^^ DAEBAK!

10

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

I can honestly tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing this story. You did an extravagant job with it and I can see your heart and soul poured into this. You have an amazing gift for writing and all I can do is encourage you to write more!

10

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: FULL SCORE! (This is a first for me) I think I pretty much written everything I felt about your fic in this review and I can't wait for your next update! You have done such a fantastic job and I'll definitely be reading more of your stories! ^^ XOXO Aera (BF4E)

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to BestFriend4eva [BF4E] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC