B#5 | Because You're My Apple (And I'm Your Gravity) | neverendingfairy

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
ZsQDyX7.jpg?1
 

--❏ Steph's Bookclub Reviewshop ❒--

 
poster

Title

Author

Characters

Category

Genre

Status

Because You're My Apple (And I'm Your Gravity)

neverendingfairy

Key, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, Onew, Kim Youngmin, EXO

Boy x Boy

Romance, Angst, Action

Completed (7 Chpts)

Description

After the death of his parents, Kim Kibum became "Key", a ruthless mafia gang member, in order to pay his father's debts. One day, he met Kim Jonghyun, a cafe owner and singer who taught him to be Kim Kibum again.

 
 

Title


The title fits well with what the audience may think will happen and with what does happen in the story.

Descr.&Forew.


The information given about this story is all that’s needed for readers become interested and willing to read more and with this, you did very well. Your total honesty is appreciated as well.

Graphics


A nice background or even just a poster would be nice to gain a bigger audience for this story. Though I can see that this story doesn’t actually need one how well it’s written, but a little something extra wouldn’t hurt either.
SIDENOTE: If you want a poster,background or something else made, we have do have a sister Graphic shop
*WF Graphics*
We have also other excellent Graphic Shops in our affliates. Please make sure to check them out.

Char. Dev.


Not a lot of character development in this story in my opinion. The reader does get a chance to see some of the characters in a different light, towards the end, but doesn’t mean they were lacking either. I genuinely felt that each character actually had to different and unique personality and each was well thought out.

 

Appearance


 
SBC

Orgin.&Plot


Many of the plot turns were a bit, of “I’ve read that before,” but it was written in a way where it still keeps the reader’s attention. I plot got a little too unbelievable towards the end; especially Jonghyun’s situation with his brother. His reasons, though possible, didn’t feel right here even though it was predictable that that particular part of the story would lead that way.

 

Flow


The flow of this story was very easy to follow. It wasn’t too shot nor was it too choppy and kept the reader’s attention instead of being distracted. The pace isn’t too fast or too slow but seems right for the type of situation the characters find themselves facing.

Writing


Not a lot of strong imagery in this but it’s still good nonetheless. The way the characters interact with one another and their dialogue really places a good visualization in the readers mind.

Gramm.&Spel.


The grammar and spelling here aren’t bad just a few noticeable errors here and there. The biggest problems you have are the comma splices that are everywhere that are creating quite a few run-on sentences.

Gen.Enjoym.


I enjoyed the witty banter in this and I especially enjoyed Jonghuyn’s character.

 
 
 

Title : 8/10

Description & Foreword: 10/10

Graphics: 1/10

Character Development: 5/10

Appearance : 9/10

Originality & Plot: 6/10

Flow: 8/10

Writing: 7/10

Grammar & Spelling: 6/10

General Enjoyment: 7/10

67 / 100

 
© writerFairy Layouts 2015