B#3 | Loveable Jerk ⎜lovelybones98

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

Loveable Jerk

lovelybones98

XO

74


      /100

lovelybones98

INFO

C ( 14 Chpt)

Jackson Wang, Mark Tuan and 2 OCs.

Romance

B*G

SUMMARY

15 years of being neighbors and friends wasn’t enough for Mark and Jackson to pay attention to Semi and Eunyeong when they moved to Seoul … Will they get noticed and be friends again … or will their effort go to waste? … Because you know Mark and Jackson are what every girl wants … why would they bother paying attention to their “past friends”?

exoxexo

13/10/2014

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

It is used often but it does fit the story. It might attract some readers but if you can use something more eye-catching, it will be great.

8

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

The description and foreword are too long from my liking. I'm afraid everything will be given out through these and readers won't be attracted to your story. I suggest you to shorten it a bit and keep some of the information. Also, I don't think the characters in the foreword are that necessary as you can tell about them through the story.

6

 

GRAPHICS

For me, the graphic fits the story :)

10

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

I love how cocky and jerks are Mark and Jackson but the girls are just plainly too innocent from my liking. I'm expecting the girls to be bold throughout the story but they're only being bold at the end of the story. It frustrates me a little.

6

 

APPEARANCE

I absolutely have no problem with the appearance of your story. Easily read :)

10

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

Credits for the plot twist in the end of the story. But maybe a little bit cliche as the story flows. I wish there are more plot twist in the chapters but I'm grateful there's plot twist in the end.

7

 

FLOW

The flow of the story is too fast. I mean like you revealed that they meet each other on the first and second chapter. Maybe you can start slowly with more introduction of the characters first.

5

WRITING

Written neatly but as I said the flow of the story is too fast, therefore I need to catch up and maybe you rushed a little bit with what you wrote. I'm afraid the feels of your story can't reach the readers.

8

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

I don't think I found any major nor minor grammar mistakes but I found a lot of spelling mistakes so I hope you can recheck your spelling soon :)

7

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

I enjoy your story, honestly. The plot twist in the last chapter excites me the most. But I hope you can slow down with the flow and express the characters through the story more. Shorten your foreword and description a little bit and recheck your spelling. That will be great :)

7

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: Keep writing and I'm looking forward for your story. Fighting!

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to exoxexo [XO] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC