B#4 | The Glass Ghost⎜inspirite_chan

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

The Glass Ghost

BTS

PG

76


      /90

inspirit_chan

INFO

OG (6 Chpt)

Tao (EXO) x OC

Angst, Slice of life, Drama, Romance

B*G

SUMMARY

After an attempt at suicide by jumping off a building, Lee Eunhae is left with depression, a broken arm, and the loss of her best friend. She begins to find herself completely lost, dreams shattered, salvation ruined.
Life, as she knows it, suddenly becomes meaningless.
In this tale, follow the journey of a young girl who's lost her will in the journey to find a better life with the grudging hand of a helping classmate.

PiperGrace08

12/01/2015

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

The title really drew me in. it really fits the main character, Eunhae. good job.

9

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

AWESOME. it gives the reader a taste of what is coming without giving everything away. it brought up the reader's curiousity. well done!

10

 

GRAPHICS

If you need a poster made please visit our sister shop writerFairy Graphics or we have some great graphic shops in our affiliates

--

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

I really like the way you potrayed Tao. however, as i see in Chapter 5. Eunhae seemed.. ordinary. in my opinion, as a person who commited suicide and had a miserable past. Eunhae have to take a lot of time to become friends with someone. especially her opposite gender. walks away whenever someone talks to her. in this story she's just.. less introvert. but for the rest of the characters, you did great.

7

 

APPEARANCE

the font aren't too big or too small so it doesn't bother the reader. the story was structured clearly so the readers can follow the storyline easily. full points!

10

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

i really, really love the plot. it's not cliche and not typical. a girl who had a miserable past, struggling to have a better life. it's not everytime i would find this kind of story.

9

 

FLOW

the story flows smoothly. however, the story was mostly Tao's part, despite the title that refers to Eunhae. i hope you'll make Eunhae's part a little more. you know.. showing her past and all. it would be better if you put her POV in the story. so the readers would get more feel.

7

WRITING

you convey the ideas in a unique way. but since not all the readers had english as their first language, i think it's better for you to put simpler words so they can enjoy your story even more. english isn't my first language as well. so sometimes i kinda hard to picture it in my mind.

8

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

i found one little mistake: 'the same girl he had scene with Kris in the cafe'. i think you mistyped it because it should be 'the same girl he had seen with Kris with the cafe'. but beside that? i didn't spot any confusing sentence. you did a good job.

9

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

i love the part when Tao brought Eunhae to her home. it's cute and sweet! i enjoyed your story and i'm anticipating for the update.

7

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: keep up the good work! ^^

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to PiperGrace08 [PG] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC