B#6 | Inexplicable | exoexoexolellel

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
ZsQDyX7.jpg?1
 

--❏ Steph's Bookclub Reviewshop ❒--

 
poster

Title

Author

Characters

Category

Genre

Status

Inexplicable

exoexoexolellel

Kim Taeyeon, Byun Baekhyun

Romance, angst

Boy x Girl

Chaptered (20-21 Chpt)

Description

Getting thrown into tutoring the school's most popular playboy Byun Baekhyun got Taeyeon thinking that life couldn't be worse. He's cold, arrogant, and hooks up with a girl only to break her heart the very next day. But it's either spend two hours with him, or stay grounded for two months with everything taken away from her. Can't life just let her breathe for a minute? Little did innocent Taeyeon know, starting out as his tutor was only the first stage life had in store for her.

 
 

Title


One simple word but fits the story very well! It really pictured how Taeyeon suddenly get into an unexpected event and her life became complicated. Well done!

Descr.&Forew.


You gave the readers the taste of what's coming without giving everything away. Even though it's kinda predictable, you managed to bring up the readers curiosity and wanted to press 'next' and believe me, it wasn't an easy job. So, another full mark.

Graphics


to be honest, i do like the graphic. The soft colour and the Baekhyun picture fits the genre perfectly. However, i think Taeyeon's pic in that graphic didn't really scream the humble, natural and simple character which how you described Taeyeon in your story.

Char. Dev.


the way you potray the characters were perfect! The way the characters speak, move and feel were standing out and readers can understand clearly their personalities. I personally like the way you potray Baekhyun's character. Cold and arrogant on the outside but actually have more layers you would never expect which one he'll show. Well done!

 

Appearance


the font weren't too small or too big and perfect for reading. Also, the story was structured clearly enough so the readers can follow the story easily.

SBC

Orgin.&Plot


The story does sounds cliche. A nerdy girl tutoring a popular rich playboy and ends up falling in love. BUT, you're creative to put plot twists and succeed not to make it seem cliche so the readers won't get bored reading your story.

 

Flow


the story goes smoothly and ended nicely. However, i think you're too focus on Taeyeon's friendship than the romance. Baekhyun and Taeyeon doesn't have the chemistry i've expected. I do hope there'll be more in the next chapters!

Writing


you convey ideas to words in an enjoyable and understandable way. The words weren't too complicated so the readers (especially those who don't use english as their first language) can enjoy your story. But there are small times where you put too long paragraph.

Gramm.&Spel.


i do find small mistakes in your story. Example: "Tiffany and i's eyes" i think it's better if you put, "Mine and Tiffany's eyes" because the To Be of 'I' is 'am'. But if english wasn't your first language. I totally understand, my first language isn't english too. Other than that, no sentences or words that could confuse the readers.

Gen.Enjoym.


i am a hardcore BaekYeon shipper so i'm super excited to read your story! It's not everytime i receive a Baekyeon fanfic as a request, kkk. The part when Tiffany does self-harmed and the sudden separation was too drama for me. However, i'm internally crying when Tiffany apologizes to Taeyeon. They're totally friendship goals and i'm glad Taeyeon, Tiff, Hyo, Kai, and Sehun made up again!

 
 
 

Title : 10/10

Description & Foreword: 10/10

Graphics: 9/10

Character Development: 10/10

Appearance : 10/10

Originality & Plot: 8/10

Flow: 9/10

Writing: 9/10

Grammar & Spelling: 8/10

General Enjoyment: 8/10

91 / 100

 
© writerFairy Layouts 2015