B#5 | Sweet Talking Baby | kwon88im

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
ZsQDyX7.jpg?1
 

--❏ Steph's Bookclub Reviewshop ❒--

 
poster

Title

Author

Characters

Category

Genre

Status

Sweet Talking Baby

Kwon88im

Yoona & Yuri

Yuri (GxG)

Fluff, Drama, Family

Completed (18 Chpt)

Description

This is a story about Yoona and Yuri, who is expecting their first baby.

The expecting of a first child can test even the strongest of relationships, even for Yoona and Yuri, and married life is a huge new adventure for them.
The road ahead will not always be smooth and life puts challenges in their path
when a third person gets involved the dynamic of their relationship.

How do they keep relationships strong?

"This is story about love, life, trust, family and friendship."

 
 

Title


The tittle is very calming to the reader’s point of view, but it does give of a certain uniqueness too the story. The tittle also lives up to its plot and graphics about the story. Sweet but captivating.

Descr.&Forew.


The description and forward is very well thought out and simple. It lets the reader have a thought of what might happen and make them guess each character’s action. It also fits with the plot of the story.

Graphics


The poster fits very well with the thought of the story. Calm and relaxing to the reader’s eyes. The graphics also go along with the story and tittle which is very good.

Char. Dev.


The characters are very well thought out. Each character is simple, but brings out a very important role to your story; each has a charm (I love Hyoyeon and Sooyoung though). Yuri was definitely the character with the biggest change, but that’s good.

 

Appearance


The appearance was good. The font and text size were easy to read. The reader could easily follow your story without having trouble.

SBC

Orgin.&Plot


The story is a bit cliché, but in an attractive manner. The plot was thought out very well, almost like a real life situation. Some parts were expecting as always, but some weren’t.

 

Flow


The flow was good. A bit slow in the beginning, but as the plot started to rise up, everything flowed smoothly at a good pace. The was definitely smooth, you didn’t rush too much to get to it and the plot afterwards made the story end nice.

Writing


Like everything else, your writing was smooth and calm. The reader could easily paint a scene from your story and not have any trouble trying to understand what was going on. Also your simplicity help the reader understand a topic that is very dense; even in the real world.

Gramm.&Spel.


There are grammar errors throughout the story that can easily be fixed. Although English isn’t your first language, you did a good job. English is a difficult language to learn, but that didn’t stop you for writing a nice story and having an understandable plot. *Two thumbs up!*

Gen.Enjoym.


I as a reader, really enjoyed this story. Although I’m not a fan of YoonYul, I can see the chemistry of the two of them together in your story. It was nice reading a story like this in a long time, and I can’t wait to read the sequel! I hope your love for writing never ends, good luck!

 
 
 

Title : 8/10

Description & Foreword: 8/10

Graphics: 9/10

Character Development: 8/10

Appearance : 8/10

Originality & Plot: 7/10

Flow: 8/10

Writing: 9/10

Grammar & Spelling: 8/10

General Enjoyment: 9/10

82 / 100

 
© writerFairy Layouts 2015