B#4 | Incompletion⎜Anastasiaekea

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

Incompletion

BTS

VIP

82


      /100

anastasiaeka

INFO

OG (7 Chpt)

Yoona, Yuri and Lee Donghae

Romance, Drama

YURI

SUMMARY

Yoona and Yuri used to be a bestfriend, that not when Yoona realized that she had a crush on her friend. It turned complicated, until the day they got into really huge fight, they decided to go separate way. Four years later, when Yoona was about to marry a guy named Donghae, she meet again with Yuri who happened to be her wedding planner. Will her feelings for Yuri surfacing again? Does she ever fall out of love from Yuri from the first place?

TheOfficialVIP

11/01/2015

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

It’s a good title. I think it makes people think what it is that’s incomplete. Definitely an attention grabber. But I still think that it’s not the best title out there.

8

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

Honestly, I think the description isn’t the best it could be. It needs more excitement. You’re just listing events that have happened.

7

 

GRAPHICS

I love the poster. I’m not going to lie, it looks very professional.

10

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

I feel like Donghae’s character is the ‘Mary Sue’ in the story. He’s too perfect. And I don’t understand how Yoona and Donghae have been together for 4 and a half years yet their relationship seems so underdeveloped.

7

 

APPEARANCE

Perfect. No need to change anything.

10

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

There are some aspects of the story which are original and others not so much. For example, I love how Yoona has a past with a girl rather than having a past with a guy and being with a girl in the present. But there are some aspects that seriously bugged me like how you say ‘I’m Im Yoona...’

8

 

FLOW

I felt like it was a dragging a little and there wasn’t much excitement but this isn’t supposed to be an action story so you did well for a romance.

8

WRITING

I really like your writing. The descriptions can be a little long but I still like it.

08

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

There are some tense changes. I’m not going to go through them because I’m not an editor but consider rereading some parts. If English isn’t your first language, your grammar is pretty good.

7

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

I actually enjoyed this story even though romance is not my favourite genre. It was good for an early morning read.

9

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: Sorry that it took a little longer than expected. Mianhaeyo~

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to TheOfficialVIP [VIP] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC