B#4 | Against all odds⎜nefertina

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

Againt All Odds

BTS

VIP

84


      /100

nefertina

INFO

OG (56 Chpt)

Taeyang, T.O.P, Big Bang, Charlie Rivera (OC)

Romance

B*G

SUMMARY

When two members fall for the same girl - whose fault is it? Is it the member who harbored deep feelings from the very beginning but chose to surpress it? Or is it the member who was brave enough to forge a relationship with the girl right from the start? Or maybe it's the girl, who unwittingly pitched the two members against each other in her quest to find happiness?

TheOfficialVIP

08/02/2015

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

I really like the title. It expresses the story well. I think I've seen some other stories with the same title though...

8

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

The description was good. I thought it was a little longer than I would've liked. I'd rather read something short and snappy.

7

 

GRAPHICS

I don't care much about the graphics. In my opinion, books shouldn't be judged by the covers.

9

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Hmm I like Charlie and I don't at the same time. She seems a little too arrogant for my liking. I'm happy that you didn't make her one of those weak, feeble girls who ache for the attention of men but I would've liked to see a more feminine side of her more often. I still understand why she is the way she is though. The other characters were fine apart from a few minor problems here and there.

7

 

APPEARANCE

I just think that you shouldn't write the dialogue all in bold. It's a little distracting.

8

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

In my opinion, there are a lot of fics out there where the OC has some issues like alcohol dependency and gets a job at the entertainment company. I think your story had more potential.

7

 

FLOW

The flow was brilliant. There weren't any bits where I had to go and read again.

10

WRITING

I love the way you write. It gives off a really confident vibe.

9

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

Perfect!

10

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

I enjoyed this story and I'm looking forward to read more from you.

9

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: N/A

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to TheOfficialVIP [VIP] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC