B#5 | Minimalist | kamishi

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
ZsQDyX7.jpg?1
 

--❏ Steph's Bookclub Reviewshop ❒--

 
poster

Title

Author

Characters

Category

Genre

Status

Minimalist

kamishi

Kim Jongin & Do Kyungsoo

depression, angst, romance

Ongoing (5 Chap.)

Description

about a romance that died and a boy who wants to die with it. but the other boy wants to resuscitate both.

 
 

Title


The title is unique and I think it fits the story pretty well.

Descr.&Forew.


Your description is very intriguing and I think it works very well for your story.

Graphics


Your poster is creative for your story and it fits well. I don't know if this was the intent but I think Kyungsoo look pale which really brings the feel that he is drug bound. It’s a good poster :)

Char. Dev.


There was definitely some development in the characters. Jongin became very suicidal after the break up and Kyungsoo became a drug addict.

 

Appearance


The font isn't too big and it isn't too small. Also, it isn't a crazy style either.

SBC

Orgin.&Plot


I've never read anything like it! It's very good and gives you both characters' perspective. I think it's a very creative story and the plot is very easy to follow since you tell us what tkme it is relative to the break up. Creative!

 

Flow


The flow of the story is nice. You make it nice and smooth and not jerky and difficult to understand.

Writing


Your writing is nice and you have good descriptive words. There was a part that I really loved because I could totally imagine it "The person looked at him, with eyes so smooth, they reminded him of melted chocolate. Fudge on a cold day, curled next to a heat source." This was a beautiful description! I could completely imagine it!

Gramm.&Spel.


There was hardly ever any errors and if there were any, they were simple typos. Maybe you could put less periods and more camas. I think that's all^^

Gen.Enjoym.


I love this story so far! I think some people can relate and it is a real world problem. Your description of many things made the enjoyment even better! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more!

 
 
 

Title : 10/10

Description & Foreword: 9/10

Graphics: 9/10

Character Development: 10/10

Appearance : 10/10

Originality & Plot: 10/10

Flow: 9/10

Writing: 9/10

Grammar & Spelling: 9/10

General Enjoyment: 9/10

94 / 100

 
© writerFairy Layouts 2015