B#3 | Addicted | hunhan5

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

Addicted

hunhan5

KA4E

92


      /100

hunhan5

INFO

C (One-Shot)

Baekhyun, Chanyeol

M-rated, romance, hurt/comfort, drama,

SUMMARY

Baekhyun is addicted to drugs. Chanyeol is addicted to . And they are both addicted to each other. So this is a story of two addicts. A broken love story. But a true one.

kpop_addict4ever

22/09/2014

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

I think that the title fits the story perfectly! Even though it is a simple name, it is completely on topic. It lets me imagine a little bit about what and who are addicted.

10

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

Great job on the description! It tells me the main points of the story and who is addicted to what. The foreword gave me a little insight on what would be happening in the story. After reading the description and foreword I wanted to know more.

10

 

GRAPHICS

The graphics were simple and they fit the story. You even made sure to have Baekhyuns' eyes blue and Chanyeol's hair red. The quote on the poster was very good for the story and fit the feel perfectly.

9

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

The characters definitely changed throughout the one-shot. Baekhyun and Chanyeol both learned to be addicted to something less destructive and life threatening, each other.

10

 

APPEARANCE

The size wasn't too big nor was it too small. Also, the writing wasn't in a strange and distracting font. Thank you for making it easy to read^^

10

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

This was like nothing that I have ever seen before! The story didn't have the same love story as others, it was different and exciting!

10

 

FLOW

t had a pretty good flow to it and didn't make me super bored like some might when they make you wait for the story to pick up.

8

WRITING

There weren't a lot of huge vocabulary words in the story but there were some exciting ones and I was able to have visualizations from the way you used your describing words. So as long as you continue to put descriptions together well, you will allow readers to actually see the scene.

8

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

I don't know if English is your first language or not so I will be understanding^^ There were some places where you could have used another word or an 's' but those can be hard. The few mistakes didn't make it hard to read though so it is alright. I will suggest a beta reader who can correct any grammatical issues. I am a beta reader so feel free to ask me to correct anything for you :)

8

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

I generally really liked your story. It was different from others and was a little sad at times but that made it interestingly exciting. Again, there were some grammatical mistakes but those can be easily fixed. Good job with this one-shot!

9

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: Very good storyline and you kept it exciting! If you need a beta reader, feel free to ask me^^ Overall, great job!

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to kpop_addict4ever [KA4E] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC