B#2 | The Rain's Tears | Kookie_97

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -



 
Steph's BookClub
Steph's BookClub
Navigation:
 
The Rain's Tears by Kookie_97 
 

Title: The Rain's Tears
Author: Kookie_97
Characters: Jeon Jung Kook, Seo Jihyun (OC, Seo Minyoung (OC)
Genre: angst
Category: B*G
Status: Completed (One-Shot)
Description: Text.


Title (10/10):
At first I expected that this one shot would make me cry. The title described it all. To be honest, I just got heartbroken so I was really eager to read on. Well done.

Description & Foreword (9/10):
I had a three-second blank mind when I read the description. But it was cool. It really connects to what the story is about.

Graphics (8/10): 
The poster didn't really spell 'angst' that much. But it did have a bit feeling in it so I'm giving it an eight. Plus, it was clean and cutely done. Now, who was the one who edited it again? haha

Character Development (10/10):
The characters were portrayed in a realistic way. The thing with her sister and Jungkook bursted all my feelings out. Although it was my best friend who he confessed to and not my sister. lol I still felt the pain that Jihyun felt. So yeah, 10 points for you! :)

Appearance (7/10):
The font that was used was plain but the story itself was great! I guess that's an advantage. The story's length was okay but the sequel kind of lacked. I think you wrote that too fast? lol When you write, you could give some time in thinking to make it longer for the reader to enjoy the story. The sequel didn't really describe or say much like the first one was done. But it's fine. I hope next time you would make it a biiiiiiiiiiiit more longer for he reader to get interested. :)

Originality & Plot (10/10):
Your plot for "The Rain's Tears" was unbelievably awesome. Some of the parts were predictable already but it still made my tears fall. There were parts of originality and some were already in some of the 12345678 stories I've read but all of that in one. I guess that's a good thing though. I never thought she'd still be unsatisfied in the end. Good job :)

Flow (10/10):
Your flow was spot on it flowed beautifully from the beginning to the last chapter (The Sequel) ! It was like I was in a movie watching scene after scene. Full marks for this one!

Writing (10/10):
Your ideas are so awesome. You really made my day. TT TT Today, I got broken hearted because of the person I love and I thank you for making this one shot with this kind of idea.

Grammar & Spelling (8/10):
Your grammar and spelling was going really great when I saw an error.


You wrote: '
I just smile…' and 'I look up to the sky while hoping for something.'

When it should be: 'I just smiled... ' and 'looked up to the sky while hoping for something.'


here are more:
Somehow, it is granted. --> Somehow, it was granted.
I finally get over it... almost. --> I finally got over it. Well, almost.
In the day, I’m a hardworking women, but at nights, Nightclubs have become my second home, and my life is much better than before. --> In the day, I'm a hard-working woman. But at night, nightclubs have been my second home and my life became much better than before.
...like a knot being pulled.
--> ... like a knot being untied.
If all we do is satisfy each others needs... can you call this love? --> If all we do is satisfy each others needs... can you still call this love?
Just remember to always use the past tense and my other corrections which are probably the most common to have a mistake. :)


General Enjoyment (10/10):
I really loved this one shot of yours! And I swear, I can't believe a nut-head like Jungkookie would be the class president. lol Good job Kookie_97! PS: I read the sequel and I made me smile and feel sad at the same time.




 


Total score: 92/100
Reviewer: bangtanspazzer
Reviewed on: 12/09/2014
Comments and thoughts: Do make more angst one shots :) I'd be glad to read more and I hope you'd take in my advices. Please forgive me if there was anything I said too harshly (If there was lol) PS: If I had any typos here please just ignore them. I'm was in a rush to type these out. hihi <3


Reminders:
Remember to follow the rules.
+ Comment if you saw this review.
+ Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!

Credits to bangtansazzer (BZZ) @ Steph's BookClub Review Shop (SBC)©

Credit us
 

Credit 1
writerFairy-SBC-credit.png
Credit 2
writerFairy-SBC-credit2.png