B#5 | Fear | InfiniteLuxa

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
ZsQDyX7.jpg?1
 

--❏ Steph's Bookclub Reviewshop ❒--

 
poster

Title

Author

Characters

Category

Genre

Status

Fear

InfiniteLuxa

Myungsoo, Suzy, Jun(OC)

B*G

Angst, Sci-Fi

Ongoing (7 Chap)

Description

Suzy and L live in a society obsessed with technology, specifically, a piece of technology called Illusion, which is a virtual reality stimulation. Gifted with superior intellect, they are able to see problems with the government and with Illusion, and they fight back.

 
 

Title


Your title doesn't seem to fit. But after I read your Foreword, I sort of understand. You should incorporated the theme of 'Fear' in your chapters. Suzy and L both don't seem bothered by any of the events occurring in your story.

Descr.&Forew.


I understand the the Foreword is to tell the readers what is to come in the story. But, it's really long! Your Description is short. I would suggest to take the first two paragraphs in your Foreword and put it in the Description. I always like a story with a few quotes here an there.

Graphics


When I first saw your poster, I thought it was out of place. Though, I was amused at the cursor. Since there aren't many chapters yet, I thought maybe it was too soon to understand your poster? It does cover the angsty distopian theme of your story though.

Char. Dev.


The development was spaced out nicely. However, Suzy is the only one that isn't changing much. Her development seems a bit slow. She seems slightly Mary Sue.

 

Appearance


Very easy to read!

SBC

Orgin.&Plot


It's either I'm someone who always finds cliches in the fic archives or this is just really original. I like how you move by age.

 

Flow


There's a really nice flow. It's slow enough for the reader to understand what's going on; but fast enough for the to appear.

Writing


Your style of writing is very interesting. Though, you should work on description a little more. It will help paint a picture of what's going on in your story. The gifs won't help you expand on the array of emotions your characters show.

Gramm.&Spel.


There are slight mistakes in grammar in some of your earlier chapters. In the end chapter 7, I understand what your trying to convey. But, I think you should re-word the sentence a little. It sounds stiff.

Gen.Enjoym.


Overall, I really liked it. The story-line is well thought out and organized.

 
 
 

Title : 8/10

Description & Foreword: 9/10

Graphics: 8/10

Character Development: 9.5/10

Appearance : 10/10

Originality & Plot: 10/10

Flow: 10/10

Writing: 8/10

Grammar & Spelling: 9/10

General Enjoyment: 9.5/10

91 / 100

 
© writerFairy Layouts 2015