B#5 | Dondodon | funkybastard

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
ZsQDyX7.jpg?1
 

--❏ Steph's Bookclub Reviewshop ❒--

 
poster

Title

Author

Characters

Category

Genre

Status

Dondodon

funkybastard

Tao, Kris, Sehun

(BxB)

Romance, Drama, Comedy

One-Shot

Description

Tao has a big giant crush on Yifan and Sehun is a big giant er. That's pretty much it. Oh, and Tao hates it when people call him Taozi.

 
 

Title


The title is sure unique, but readers might not know what the meaning is behind the tittle. But that doesn’t stop to let the reader figure out what the story is.

Descr.&Forew.


The description and forward is short, but since it is a one-shot, it gives off a good amount of what might happen. It also give the reader a little laugh when Sehun is mentioned as a “-blocker.”

Graphics


Since the story doesn’t have a poster, it doesn’t give the reader a solid thought of what the story is. The background/layout is very child-like which seems to fit the story.

SIDENOTE: If you want a poster,background or something else made, we have do have a sister Graphic shop
*WF Graphics*
We have also other excellent Graphic Shops in our affliates. Please make sure to check them out.

 

Char. Dev.


In general, Tao is the one that really one develops. Kris doesn’t necessarily change until he confesses to Tao. But Tao only develops quickly.

 

Appearance


The font is good for readers to read. Some parts of the story seemed a little unclear.

SBC

Orgin.&Plot


The plot is a little cliché, but having Sehun as a kid and a -blocker is sure amusing. The plot moves very fast, but again, it’s a one-shot.

 

Flow


Again, flows a little too quickly, but ends sweetly giving a reader a smile at the end.

Writing


Your writing was a little complex. It varied from complex to simple sentences. Sometimes it would be hard to picture what you were describing and confusing.

Gramm.&Spel.


Since you claimed English wasn’t your first language, seeing grammatical errors were ok. To be honest though, although you used wrong words or spelt words wrong, the reader was still able to understand the story.

Gen.Enjoym.


The story was good all through the end. But like early, it flowed to fast and some parts didn’t make sense. Love Sehun though, so cute and funny. Don’t be let down by the low scores, at least it’s something. I hope this story gets more views and I hope you continue writing!

 
 
 

Title : 7/10

Description & Foreword: 7/10

Graphics: 5/10

Character Development: 5/10

Appearance : 8/10

Originality & Plot: 6/10

Flow: 6/10

Writing: 6/10

Grammar & Spelling: 6/10

General Enjoyment: 7/10

63 / 100

 
© writerFairy Layouts 2015