B#3 | Love You, My Ex-Bodyguard ⎜bangjondae

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

Love You, My Ex-Bodyguard

bangdaejong

XO

95


      /100

bangdaejong

INFO

C (50 Chap)

JongUp, Daehyun

fluff, drama, angst, romance

SUMMARY

In which a 19-year-old boy has his own bodyguard...
Does that even make sense?
Three brothers.
Two of them were very over protective and possessive older brothers of a small cute angel.
A bodyguard was recruited for that fragile little angel.
On what reasons this recruiting a bodyguard happened?

exoxexo

19/10/2014

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

The title fits the story perfectly. Though it is oftenly used and heard for titles, it fits the story really well. A suggestion from me for your future arts, maybe you can use one-word titles to attract readers and express the title through your story :)

8

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

I don't feel like you gave away all the informations in the description and foreword. It is quite long but it attracts me as you used quotes for the characters instead of unnecessary characteristics of the characters that might bored the readers. Good job :)

10

 

GRAPHICS

It fits the story perfectly. Credits for the designer :)

10

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

I honestly have no problems with your characters development. I love how they're not too perfect :) And can I have Himchan and Youngjae as my brothers too? Winks :)

10

 

APPEARANCE

Well done with the structure of your story. Well planned and easily read with that big font :)

10

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

I love how there's plot twist in the end of your story. You're giving me unexplainable feels and heart attack and sadness because I thought Daehyun is dead but luckily he's not. Credits :)

10

 

FLOW

To be honest, your story flows slowly but in an exciting way. Excitingly slow that I'm actually reading every single word because I don't want to miss anything.

10

WRITING

The way you wrote this story is very good and clearly described. Another suggestion from me for your future stories. I suggest you to reduce the usage of Korean words because some readers might not understand them. For example, chincha, ara etc. Hyung is fine for me. Just stick with English words. This is a story with 50 chapters so I don't think you're going to change everything. This is just a suggestion so maybe you can use them for your future stories :)

8

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

I didn't find any major grammar and spelling mistakes. But I found small mistakes like two or three mistakes and they didn't really affect the story :) But be more careful and check again next time :)

9

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

I truly enjoy your story. Flows perfectly and the sweet lovey-dovey moments really make me smile from ear to ear. But I hope you can use my suggestions for your future stories. They will make your story look more professional and easily understandable for the readers :)

10

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: Looking forward for your future stories. Hope you can send them to us. Think about my suggestions, okay? Keep writing and great work!

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to exoxexo [XO] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC