B#4 | Am I Hurting?⎜kyuteuklover

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

Am I Hurting?

BTS

YMH

92


      /100

Kyuteuklover

INFO

17 Chap (C)

Eunhyuk/Hyukjae, Donghae, Kyuhyun

Angst

SUMMARY

When 3 years had passed and Donghae still couldn't accept what had happen to his boyfriend, Eunhyuk, his friend, Heechul, became desperate to make him accept the truth. In the 3 years, Donghae had lived as if his deceased lover was still alive. One day, Donghae crashed into Hyukjae, who looked exactly like Eunhyuk. Heechul, needing to pull Donghae back to reality, asked Hyukjae to take over Eunhyuk's place.

yaminohime

30/12/2014

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

I don’t know, but I was a bit off by the title. I just don’t know why. Maybe it's because I've seen some fics with that kind of title. It's kinda corny for me, I think.

7

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

If the title was a bit off for me, the description and foreword was total daebak and pulled me to the story. The way she wrote the description was totally magic.

9

 

GRAPHICS

I’m the kind of person who does not care about the layout of the story, so it’s okay for me.

9

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

I love the characters, especially Heechul and Hyukjae. Heechul is this caring friend who did everything for his friend, even though it was wrong. I would love to have a friend like him. Hyukjae is one of the men the society needs more -- open-minded, understanding, caring and empathic.

10

 

APPEARANCE

Simple and the words are readable. It was nice he/she put a guide to know if the character is reminiscing or simply talking in his thoughts.

9

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

It’s my first reading a fic like this and I’m surprised it worked. I think I’ve watched a show a bit similar to this. I thought I knew what would happen but I was wrong. Totally cool.

9

 

FLOW

The flow was good I read the whole fic in one shot. It was like riding on a yacht, nice and smooth.

10

WRITING

Great English. I love her transitions. I'd say she has better English than me. She's like eloquent level.

10

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

I'm happy finding no errors in this fic. This is rare.

10

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

I super loved it. I totally fell in love with the story. The flow, the characters and everything are totally lovable. I wish for a sequel.

10

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: Continue on writing! You have great potential.

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to yaminohime [YMH] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC