B#5 | One Last Song | TalviLauLu

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
ZsQDyX7.jpg?1
 

--❏ Steph's Bookclub Reviewshop ❒--

 
poster

Title

Author

Characters

Category

Genre

Status

One Last Song

TalviLauLu

Jo Kwangmin & Jo Youngmin

//

Horror, psychological, death

Completed (One-Shot)

Description

Once having suffered a great loss, Youngmin is now chained down with loneliness and the fear that slowly turned to madness.

 
 

Title


I can't really see where the title ties in with what's being told or if it's just a type of irony.

Descr.&Forew.


More of a summary of what exactly is going on in the story would be nice. I understand that this is a short story but a little more description goes a long way.

Graphics


The addition of a background would've been good but the poster used was nice. It's tone contributed to the story in a positive manner.

Char. Dev.


The way this story reads I'm not quite sure what character was which and the only thing to go by in this is what was stated.

 

Appearance


There isn't anything to say on the appearance in this story and the font type and size was fine.

SBC

Orgin.&Plot


The overall plot of the story was easy enough to guess at despite the way it was told, but feel short at expressing was actually going on.

 

Flow


The flow of this story was confusing. I had a hard time trying to figure out what was going on and to which character did what? The apparent back and forth wasn't easy to navigate and leaves the read with questions that should've been easy enough to explain within the story.

Writing


Despite the overall scheme of the story it's writing style very good. The descriptions used here were great and wasn't hard "seeing" what was happening.

Gramm.&Spel.


Are there grammar or spelling mistakes that get in the way of reading/enjoying the story? The was very good also. I was not distracted by any spelling or punctuation mistakes, but was distracted how the pronoun YOU seemed to represent a different character every other sentence.

Gen.Enjoym.


I found this hard to read. The pronoun usage here made it hard to keep track of where it was going and who YOU was a times. But I did enjoy your descriptive writing style.

 
 
 

Title : 5/10

Description & Foreword: 2/10

Graphics: 5/10

Character Development: 3/10

Appearance : 7/10

Originality & Plot: 6/10

Flow: 4/10

Writing: 8/10

Grammar & Spelling: 8/10

General Enjoyment: 4/10

52 / 100

 
© writerFairy Layouts 2015