B#3 | My Untold Story | BestFriend4eva

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

My Untold Story

XO

97


      /100

BestFriend4eva

INFO

C (One-Shot)

Lay & Me

romance, drama, angst, one shot, reality, slice of life

B*G

SUMMARY

"Have you ever liked someone?" "No." Lie "Oh come on! I'm sure you have bef-" "No. I haven't." A denial and another lie. Every single time someone would open up their mouth to ask me that, I would answer with a monotone. Why? Because some things are best to be left untold. But bottling it up to yourself makes you carry a burden. Maybe it's time to let go. It's time to lift that burden. This is my untold story. A story that I'm now about to tell you. Are you ready?

exoxexo

24/09/2014

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

Your title suits the story. Perfectly gives me hints of the story. Personally, it draws me in to read.

10

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

Wow your description :) See, a smiley for you. I'm so in love with your description. So suspense and attractive.

10

 

GRAPHICS

Neatly done but I wish the poster has more feels connected to the story :)

8

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Believable and great development of the characters throughout the story. Perfect :)

10

 

APPEARANCE

I have no problem with the appearance so full credits for you.

10

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

Credits for the originality and plot as it is your life's story. I love it :)

10

 

FLOW

Perfectly balanced. Not too fast and not too slow. Just nice :)

10

WRITING

I love the way you write this story. It feels like I'm in your shoes when I read the story. Good job, author!

10

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

Minor spelling mistakes like 'worlds' and 'of'. No problem with the grammar. Just recheck with these minor spelling mistakes and everything will be perfect :)

9

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

I truly enjoy this story, honestly. I love every part of it and using Yixing as the hero makes me love it even more. Great work, author!

10

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: Like I said before, I'm in love with this story. I'm waiting for the second part of it :) Good job and keep writing, author!

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to exoxexo [XO] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC