B#3 | Candle Light ⎜sweet sonata

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

Candle Light

sweetsonata

XO

99


      /100

sweetsonata

INFO

C (One-Shot)

Lay & Xiumin

Angst & Drama

SUMMARY

I believe that life is like candlelight.
It can last forever;
But it can go out in a second.
So, we should treasure every moment that it lasts...
Because you could never get those memories back.

exoxexo

17/10/2014

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

Honestly, one word-titled stories really attract me. I understand how you're relating candlelight with the story and I do think it fits the story perfectly :)

10

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

Short but filled with great information for a description. You really know how to attract readers like me by not giving everything away in the description :)

10

 

GRAPHICS

Simple yet so eye-catching. Credits to the graphic designer!

10

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

I have no problem with your characters development. I love how you use sicknesses and diseases that most people are suffering right now and make us aware of them. Each of the characters plays the role well and they're perfectly described.

10

 

APPEARANCE

Again, I have no problem with your story's appearance. Easily read and well structured. But maybe you can check your story's font for phone readers because it might be unbalanced

9

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

Credits for the originality and the plot. I honestly did not expect that he will die that way but I love it. Good job!

10

 

FLOW

Well done with the story's flow. It moves smoothly and nicely.

10

WRITING

I really do think you nailed it with the way you write. Very poetic and I love how you used flowery-feels of words for your story. Well done :)

10

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

I don't think I found any major nor minor spelling and grammar mistakes as I went through your story.

10

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

I really enjoy your story. Maybe people will say that I'm being too bias for loving your story because you used Yixing as the character, but your story is really beautiful and I'm now aware of the diseases and sicknesses. Thank you for the knowledge winks. I don't read death stories and Yixing died in this story but I just read yours anyway because your way of writing is finely done and beautifully written :) Oh and just check your font again because it might be different for phone readers, okay?

10

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: This is my honest and sincere thoughts about your story. I understand the message you're trying to express through the title and story. Good job and keep writing! Hope to hear more from you soon :)

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to exoxexo [XO] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC