B#3 | Confictura ⎜lusciniola

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

95


      /100

lusciniola

INFO

C (One-Shot)

Luhan,Chanyeol,Her

fluff, romance, drama, comedy, angst, horror, thriller, mystery, detective, fantasy,

B*G

SUMMARY

She had lost her memory. But she's willing to retreat them back. She have a loving boyfriend and great caring best friends.But yet she still feels lonely. And she still needs a friend.A friend whom she can trust and rely on. Someone who'll provides her a listening ear, someone who'll provides her the warmth and care no one else can give. Who would fit the job better than an imaginary friend? And that's when Bambi comes into the picture."

PiperGrace08

23/09/2014

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

to be honest, i don't know what "confictura" means. Hehe. But it brought up my curiosity and makes me want to read more. So i give you full mark.

10

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

chukkae! Full points once again! I love the way you put the description. It does give the readers a taste of what is the come without giving everything away. By the description you can make the readers more curious on your story.

10

 

GRAPHICS

i like the graphic. But it doesn't really fits the story. And it's kinda.. too plain. I think it's better if the theme is soft and a little dark to represents the sadness in the story. Also since the main character isn't only Luhan, i prefer to put Mei too in the picture

7

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

the characters potrayed in realistic, yet in unique way. I love all the characters here. Especially Chanyeol, he's very gentle and he always caring Mei, that's how a man should treated his woman! (For all jerks out there lol). Ah.. i wish i have a boyfriend that will treat me that way (hey hey.. wake up Fara, you have a story to be reviewed). I also love the way Luhan caring Mei, and how he let her go knowing he doesn't exist in the world anymore...

9

 

APPEARANCE

i don't see anything wrong with the fonts and stuffs. You wrote it well-structured so i don't get confused which part is the past, or which part is Luhan's POV.

10

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

again with full points. If i'm that cry baby type i would cry real hard (but i didn't). Your story is very shattering my heart would explode upon the sadness. As if i can feel how Luhan's feel when he left her for good. To be honest it's a little cliche. But, you cover it well so it doesn't seem cliche at all. Nice job!

10

 

FLOW

as i said before, your story doesn't confuse me. It flow smoothly and ended nicely. I enjoy your story very much. And.. what else? Ah.. i don't need to put anymore comments. The point is, you did a great job '-'b

10

WRITING

love the way you write the story. The sentences aren't complicated yet not too simple as well. You wrote it in an understandable and in creative way, so i enjoy your story very much.

10

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

so far i didn't see anything wrong. In fact, i can see that your english is better than me, hehe (or maybe english is your first language?).

9

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

like i said before, i enjoy your story very much. The part i love the most is when Chanyeol kissed Mei. Huaaa it's very romantic. And also when Luhan kissed Mei, it's so sweet.. yet it's very shattering.. the thing is, I LOVE UR STORY.

10

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: (WOW CONGRATS) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REQUESTING HERE. I wouldn't read this if Steph didn't give me the link. (Thanks Steph!)

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to PiperGrace08 [PG] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC