B#3 | Paper Wings ⎜xoxoexo

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

Paper Wings

BTS

KS

91


      /100

xoxoexo

INFO

C (One-Shot)

Jongin & Kyungsoo

romance,comedy,
angst

SUMMARY

Jongin saw the last of himself in a white and blank piece of paper, but kyungsoo believed in angels and in learning how to fly. I thought you're supposed to fold it into paper cranes, not wings." "Paper cranes symbolizes longevity, but paper wings teaches you how to soar."

kimichispaGHEItti

12/10/2014

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

It’s a particularly interesting title. It’s unique, original and ties in with the description. There’s nothing else I need to say.

8

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

Your description made me want to read the story. That’s what it should make the reader feel like every time. No matter if I’m reading this for a review, I feel like I want to read out of my own interest. Good job on that!

8

 

GRAPHICS

I’m not sure if you made the poster or not but let me tell you something. It is absolutely perfect. I don’t give 10’s out but this deserved more than that. It ties in with the title and the description so great job!

10

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

I am extremely in love with your character development skills. I wish I had them. :( I particularly enjoyed Chanyeol’s character but Kyungsoo and Jongin were portrayed so beautifully.

10

 

APPEARANCE

I had trouble adjusting to the way you set out chapters like the prologue, the middle and the end. I thought you could have just put the entire thing in either one or two chapters. The layout of the actual chapter was perfect though.

9

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

This is where I got a bit confused. It’s kind of original but there are a lot of angsty Kaisoo fics, where Jongin’s sick and they both fall in love. But. There’s something about this that is special and makes you want to read on.

8

 

FLOW

It’s the perfect pace for an angst fic. It’s not too slow that things seem to go on forever and it’s not too fast either.

9

WRITING

Absolutely beautiful. Like I said before, I am envious of your skills.

10

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

There were a couple of grammatical errors but that’s understandable. It was un-beta’d after all. But they were pretty minor so I’ll let you off on that.

09

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

I loved this fanfic and it’s fair for me to say that I’ll be reading the rest of your stories.

10

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: There’s nothing more that I need to say about this. I was honestly struggling to find something to critique on.

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to kimchispaGHEItti [KS] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC