B#3 | We Got A Baby! | Saki1017

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

WE GOT A BABY!

BTS

STLK

88


      /90

Saki1017

INFO

OG (?Chap)

Leo & OC (Kim Jimin)

Fluff, Comedy, Romance

B*G

SUMMARY

What if KBS and MBC came together with "Hello Baby" and "We Got Married" and gave the two shows a twist?

StephLovesKCulture

28/09/2014

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

I have one word for you - DAEBAK & AMAZING! Really, you encounter a lot of stories here with only the WGM (We Got Married) version, but nobody until now was that clever to put the most popular shows together.. And I must say it's a great combination! It certainly triggered my attention to start reading. As I maybe already before, this story was already a little time on my "want to read" list :) And when I saw that you did a request for this story with my ultimate bias in - Well, you know the result already, I was right on it! It's completely different from the WGM stories you encounter here on AFF. I love it! Full points deserved.

10

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

The description may be just one sentence but that's actually enough for the whole tory. It explains the story in that one sentence. And yes, it keeps you wondering how the story will develop after you read the description and foreword. I like how you described the process of the two companies coming together to create one SuperShow. I definitely wanted to continue reading as I love those two shows, I'm addicted to them. So, I'm still curious how it's going to develop in the future.

10

 

GRAPHICS

Unfortunately, as there are no graphics present yet, I will leave this section out to be graded.

If you need a poster made please visit our sister shop writerFairy Graphics or we have some great graphic shops in our affiliates.

--

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

I'm absolutely all for how you portrayed the characters in a very realistic way without having the feeling that they are pretending being someone there not. I must say Leo's behaviour and characterdescription is right on it/on point. It's perfect! I love it! :) As for now, I don't know if the main characters will cause major changes in the story, but we shall see..

10

 

APPEARANCE

The font is not too large and not too small, it has just the right size to read the story. The story is very well structured and clearly enough to follow. I love the appearance of the story, just because of the little details you used to make it much easier for us as reader to follow. It's very original of you and clever as well to spend one chapter on explaning what symbols you will use to divide your story. I love those cute clapboards/filmboards you use. How did you even made those and came on that idea to do so?

10

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

The story for me (as you may have noticed already) doesn't sound cliché at all. It's such a clever and original storyline. In that sense, that nobody thought already of putting those 2 shows together and make it We got a Baby! - DAEBAK - I want to know where you got the idea of creating the combination of those two shows? I would love to hear your explanation. It doesn't have that typical love triangle. It's more like a growing affection/love between two strangers who just know each other from being perhaps together on some music shows or such. The story is innovative and creative and original! I love how you used in the first chapter the layout of allkpop. It made it so much more real. I really was like 'Omo is this for real!?¨ Tha must have cost you a lot of work to create such a layout and than all the comments and such :) Full Marks for you!

10

 

FLOW

I love (again! O-O) how you write your stories. They have such a nice flow and do not chop in the middle or such. It reads so easily. I like that very much about your stories.

10

WRITING

You convey your ideas and words in a very enjoyable and understandable way. As I said before I love your writing style and that's why you succeed in using imagery to "paint to picture". I think also mostly because I'm familiar with both shows, so I know how they are going and I'm absolutely addicted to them. So yeah, for your story, it's like I see Episode par Episode playing in my head. I love also that you used that structure for you story to divide them in Episodes and such. *FIGHTING!*

10

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

I forgot to be honest if English was first language or a language that you use a lot. There were some minor mistakes with the tenses of a verb or just some little hicups. But overall, you did a great job! It didn't disturb me when reading your story, as I sad before it were only some small mistakes. I must, you getting better and better ;) *Keep up the good work! Thumbs up for you!*

In the first chapters, I didn't really find any "major" mistakes. Just one tip: You made a few times a mistake in writing the word programm. You wrote it with an -e at the end. The correct spelling of that word is without the -e at the end. That's all ;) (Side note: after writing this sentence, I did look it up the spelling.. and apparently you can use both..) So in fact, you were right ;) *Mianhaeyo! ~*

Chpt 6: Episode 4

The helped told them that they were welcome..
The helper told them..

He seemed to like animals to much that I thought..
He seemed to like animals so much that I thought..

Chpt 7: Episode 5

There are nothing in the fridge that can be used for cooking and therefore, the two of you must take a trip to the supermarket.Enjoy!
There is nothing in the frigde that can be used for cooking..

"I should have saw this coming"
"I should have seen this coming"

Chpt 8: Episode 6

She purposely made his stand where the air-con was..
She purposely made him stand where the air-con was..

"But I just could pick out what it was until now."
"But I just couldn't pick out what is was until now"

"Ok,fine" Jimin sighed. "I did find it weird that we didn't have a ring but I really didn't think much of it!"
"Ok,fine" Jimin sighed. "I did find it weird that we didn't had a ring but.."

Chpt 9: Episode 7

Jimin have enough received of these to know that they..
Jimin had enough received of these to know that they..

"I actually wish we don't have as many cameras for once.."
"I actually wished we didn't have as many cameras for once.."

"I've never been on a trip with just my friends before so I have no idea about what to bring or what to do". Jimin sighed
"I've never been on a trip with just my friends before so I had no idea about what to bring or what to do". Jimin sighed

Taekwoon too, felt a little more at ease now that there weren't anyone surrounding him like before.
Taekwoon too, felt a little more at ease now that there wasn't anyone surrounding him like before.

8

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

t's one of my favourite story so far (Except from Blame and Second Chance) written by you! I adore the way you let them interact with eachother. They are a perfect fit! And their characters do match the realtime version. Because Leo is like that in real life so ;) *Thumbs Up!* I'm so happy you used Leo (my ultimate bias at the moment *melts*) as the main character together with someone who's maybe less known. I do like the little girl as well, we didn't see much of her yet. But I think for the rest of the story, she will make the perfect "Baby" to use for the story and to interact with them, as she also is very fond of Leo yet as Jimin is :) I'm definitely going to continue reading this story!

10

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: Keep up the good work! I will continue reading your stories. And don't forget keep on requesting! ;)

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to StephLovesKCulture [STLK] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC