B#5 | Concealed Identity | KaihleeLo

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
ZsQDyX7.jpg?1
 

--❏ Steph's Bookclub Reviewshop ❒--

 
poster

Title

Author

Characters

Category

Genre

Status

Concealed Identity

KaihleeLoo

Lee Minho (Oh Changwoo), Yoo Seungho (Yeo Wootae)

BxG

fluff, tragedy, death, drama, comedy, angst, mystery, brotherhood, historical

OG (1 Chapt)

Description

Six boys joined under one kinship, just to experience hate, betrayals, and death later on in their adulthood.

 
 

Title


The tittle does fit the story. The meaning behind the story does make sense since each character does have a secret. The tittle is unique, but it doesn’t sound that exotic. The tittle does give the reader a thought of what the story might be.

Descr.&Forew.


The description and forward is very well thought out, but it only gives out what might happen in the beginning. The reader may want to know each characters’ secrets.

Graphics


The poster fits very well with the thought of the story. It gives off the history genre and the action of it.

Char. Dev.


It’s still too early to see how well the characters are developing, but each character revealed has showed realistic characteristic that the reader feels like they have the same characteristics too.

 

Appearance


The font is just perfect, so don’t change it. The structure is nice, the story doesn’t flow too fast or too slow.

SBC

Orgin.&Plot


The story is original, but like earlier, it’s still too early to determine how well the plot is.

 

Flow


The story does flow smoothly. Not too fast or too slow. Since it’s still only the beginning, the flow seems nice for now.

Writing


Your writing is very good. Nice and easy words and your description can be easily followed to the point the reader can picture the scene easily.

Gramm.&Spel.


There were little to no spelling and grammar errors.

Gen.Enjoym.


I’m not much into historical dramas, but this one was interesting. It felt like I was reading an anime only though it’s with Korean people and not Japanese. I personally enjoyed the story even though one chapter has been created (so far). I’d like to see what happens to all the characters throughout the story.

 
 
 

Title : 8/10

Description & Foreword: 7/10

Graphics: 9/10

Character Development: 5/10

Appearance : 8/10

Originality & Plot: 7/10

Flow: 7/10

Writing: 9/10

Grammar & Spelling: 10/10

General Enjoyment: 9/10

79 / 100

 
© writerFairy Layouts 2015