B#4 | The Impassioned Interchange⎜yeolwho05

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
  • HOME
  • STAFF
  • FORM
  • ARCHIVE
  • BATCH 3
  • BATCH 4
  • HIRING
BTS2

The Impassioned Interchange

BTS

PG

85


      /90

yeolwho05

INFO

OG (11 Chpt)

Choi Hana (OC) & Park Chanyeol

Romance, Angst, Business!Au, Drama

B*G

SUMMARY

Every person gets furious at a certain point. You may get furious because of fervid breakups, failures, anger towards the people you hate, or towards something or someone you are unhappy about. At the same time, you can be shallow, that they tend to be little things. Truth to be told, a person is probably angry the day he was born; however, it's not good to get furious if you get stuck. The same goes to PCY Corporation's CEO, Park Chanyeol. A series of mishaps happened to him in a short span of two days. I repeat, two days. He fired a lot of employees because he was that furious. But what happens when a new employee comes to his company? What happens when that certain employee somehow brings back his happy virus type of personality?

PiperGrace08

25/01/2015

SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
SBC Reviewshop
 

TITLE

the title fits perfectly to the story. it draws readers in. great!

10

DESCRIPTION / FOREWORD

the description was also interesting. just for your information i read this story before when it gets featured (only the prologue tho). and you really drew me in. you give the readers a taste of what is the come without giving everything away. so that i give you full points.

10

 

GRAPHICS

As requested by the author, we didn't grade this section. So it will be left out also with the total score.

--

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

i really love the way you potrayed the characters. especially Chanyeol. in this story Chanyeol is stressed through his life so he wreaked his stress to his employees, he seemed so.. creepy. usually Chanyeol will be potrayed as a happy and cheerful guy. i rarely find a story that potrayed Chanyeol that way. so.. again with full points.

10

 

APPEARANCE

there aren't any bigger or smaller fonts that would bother the readers. you structured it clearly enough so the readers can follow the storyline easily. however, i think the paragraphs are too long. maybe if you put shorter paragraphs, the readers can enjoy your story even more.

9

ORIGINALITY / PLOT

i do found stories that tells about a CEO and his secretary. it's kinda cliche for me, BUT, this story is different. you put a very creative plotline so the readers won't get bored reading it. well done!

9

 

FLOW

the story flow smoothly and slowly gets into the main plot. to be honest, each chapter brought up my curiosity making me want to press 'next'. you did it very well. full points!

10

WRITING

you convey the idea in an understandable way. however, there are some paragraphs that.. in my opinion, you described it too much. for example, the part when Hana apply make up and what clothes Hana wears. i don't think you should be that detail. just so you know i'm perfectly fine with that. but there might be some readers that could get a little bored.

9

 

GRAMMAR/SPELLING

there aren't any confusing sentence to me. but, the reason i didn't give you full points is because i'm not really sure there aren't any mistake. there might be a mistake but i probably didn't see it. because english is not my first language and grammars are my weakness as well. but overall, you put up such creative words so even you had a mistake, the readers wouldn't mind.

9

GENERAL ENJOYMENT

i really enjoy your story. i love the interview part cause it's funny, especially the part when Jongdae told that he even pee in his pants. and the part when Chanyeol practiced to smile.

9

 

COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS + REMINDER

Comments and Thoughts: just to be honest, i don't really know what should i say on the review because.. yeah, your story had been featured, while none of my stories had been featured before. so, yeah.. i felt honoured to be your reviewer. hehe, thanks for requesting here!

Reminders:
+Comment if you saw this review.
+Don't forget to add proper credits with the link back to the shop!
Credits to kpop_addict4ever [KA4E] @ Steph's Bookclub Review Shop ©

SBC