B#5 | The Dreamwalker | KangminBread

✎ Steph's Bookclub Archive - For All The Completed Reviews -
ZsQDyX7.jpg?1
 

--❏ Steph's Bookclub Reviewshop ❒--

 
poster

Title

Author

Characters

Category

Genre

Status

The DreamWalker

KangminBread

Sungmin/girl!OC

B*G

Angst, Supernatural

Completed (9 Chpt)

Description

Sungmin suddenly starts having premonitions through dreams, he discovers he has the ability to change the future and that there is someone with the ability to turn dreams into reality, but those dreams are always full of death and despair.

 
 

Title


The title to this story ties in well with the overall theme of it. It’s not boring nor does seen cliché; it actually does a good job itself on telling what this story is all about.

Descr.&Forew.


The foreward and description of this story is thought-out and informative. It does a good job of giving the reader to type of mood and setting this story well have and has the reader wanting to know more.

Graphics


The poster and background are good and fit well with the theme and mood of the story The poster gives a good representation of Sungmin’s character through the story.

Char. Dev.


With this type of story, the characters go through a lot of changes in a short span of time that doesn’t take away from the story. Their development coincides well with the fast-paced nature of the story. The reader can truly feel that Sungmin actually has a major impacts Natalia’s life.

 

Appearance


The overall appearance is good and goes along with the telling of the story. The only thing wrong is the background. It’s too dark against the already dark font color of the text which makes it hard to read. It’s a nice concept to use but I would advise you at least change the color of the font to something brighter.

SBC

Orgin.&Plot


The plot is predictable as a story of this type goes. The telling of it however makes it a good read. The story is not too obvious and the circumstances of the female lead’s life add to the believability of the direction entire story takes.

 

Flow


The flow of this wasn’t too fast. The story itself was fast-pace but not in a way that leaves the reader wonder what’s going on. I like that it didn’t dragg on like many stories of this type tend to do. Even though this wasn’t a lengthy, the reader gets a lot of story as if it were.

Writing


The writing in this story is very good. It makes the story enjoyable to read. The reader can tell that the telling of this story was not rushed and that true though went into telling this story the way that is. A lot went on in this story in such a short span of time text-wise and yet I didn’t at any point reading this get confused on what was happening or how the story developing.

Gramm.&Spel.


The grammar in here is very good. There were not any spelling mistakes here that I could find and the punctuation here is good as well. The problem was in the phrasing, for example, “out of the rail” should have been more phrased like: “off the rail.” There are other phrasing mishaps here and there throughout the story but not many. None of that gets in the way of reading or understanding the story.

Gen.Enjoym.


The more the story developed the more of it I wanted to read. How the story was told makes it enjoyable to read. I am extremely glad to story ended the way it did and the last line of spoken by Kyuhyun felt like the best way to end it. The biggest surprise was meeting the Natalia’s sister, but her attitude told Natalia wasn’t.

 
 
 

Title : 10/10

Description & Foreword: 10/10

Graphics: 8/10

Character Development: 8/10

Appearance : 6/10

Originality & Plot: 7/10

Flow: 9/10

Writing: 10/10

Grammar & Spelling: 8/10

General Enjoyment: 8/10

84 / 100

 
© writerFairy Layouts 2015