Part One: The Belated Birthday Celebration

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

 

Happy~ sha la la~

It's so nice to be happy~ sha la la~

Everybody should be happy~ sha la la~

Oh yes. I am totally happy today. You wanna know why?

It's because after so many days, I'm finally leaving this hospital. I can finally live a normal life again with my husband and child in our beloved small home. Tell me, who wouldn't be happy with that? Teehee~

Though, the happiness I'm feeling right now isn't absolute. My Yuri is injured. He and Yoong got some bruises from the prison and yet, he didn't tell me what happened. I asked Yoong and Taeyeon but they didn't tell me a thing too. I really don't know why they hide such thing to me. But anyways, the good thing is, he's almost healing up. This hospital sure is doing a great job on living up its name. Set aside, Yuri insisted he didn't wanna stay here longer because of his condition so that is it. We're officially out of this place. So, here I am with him now, packing our stuff to get ready for going home.

"Ready to come home, princess?"

"Yup! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!"

Yuri put down the things he's packing and came near the bed where I was sitting. "Aren't you too much excited?" he asked then brushed my bangs.

"Well, I have to admit..." I rested arms over his shoulders then whispered to his ear, "I'm totally, overly excited to come home."

He then looked at me quizzically, "Don't tell me you are so into the 'thing' again?"

"I am always so into your 'thing'..." I slid down my hands to his chest and caressed it. I continued on playfully caressing his chest and his abs. I looked up and noticed the stiffness of his face as if trying to endure my touches.

"Sometimes, I think you love my 'thing' more than you love me."

I chuckled, "What? Don't tell me you're getting jealous of that?"

"I'm not jealous of it, okay."

"Yuri, Yuri, Yuri. I love you but it's not like I love your 'thing' more. Well, that was just my favorite part of your bod..."

"Alright... I guess 'favorite' is plausible enough. But yeah, can you just lie-low on it for a bit?"

"Ohhh- so you want me to 'LIE LOW' on 'IT' for a bit?" I teased and flashed a smirk on him. He stared at me with partly opened mouth, looking dumbfounded.

"Now, tell me about what happened in prison."

"Fany-yah, I already told you it's nothing... Nothing happened there. Bruises are so common in prison, okay."

"Oh really? You were just two days there. How could you and Yoong got fully covered with too much cuts and bruises like that?"

"It's nothing. I promise."

"You know... even if you don't tell me about it, I have a feeling when you were there, you've been a very bad boy..." I rested my lips on his one ear closely, "A very, very bad boy." I slid down my one hand to the zipper of his jeans. I ped it which had made him gulp. I smirked, "Don't be scared, lover boy. I will not do something to you that you won't like." I slipped my hand inside and felt his already .

 

As he was about to land his lips on mine, someone knocked frantically at the door. I withdrew my hand out from his jeans. He immediately tried to zip up his jeans. "Oh crap. It got stuck." he hissed while wearing an obvious nervousness from his face. I couldn't help myself but let out a giggle over his cuteness.

"Yah. Stop laughing and help me out here!"

"Relax, will yah?" I pulled him and helped him out.

 

*knock knock knock knock knock knock knock*

 

"Hurry up!"

"Stop hurrying me! I'm trying my best here, okay!"

Unfortunately, the door opened widely. "UMMA, APPA!" Sunkyu shouted which made Yuri bolted out in horror. "Aaaarrgghhhh!" He clumsily ran towards the bathroom.

"Hello, sweetie. Hello Hyoyeon." I innocently greeted and they both went near me.

"What's wrong with him?" Hyo asked.

"Ohh. Just don't mind him. Why are you both here, anyway?"

"This kid kept on bugging me to take him here."

"Come on, umma. Let's go home!"

"We're almost done, sweetie."

"Why so slow?!" He started to stuff our things on the bag. "Yah Sunkyu! Don't crumple my clothes!" Yul shouted as he ran towards him. He snatched his clothes away from Kyu which just made it crumpled even more.

"You are too slow!"

"Didn't I tell you to stay at home and wait for us?!"

"Why? Are you the only one who can help here?! I am her son, I have the right!" he shouted and hurriedly stuffed Yul's clothes rashly.

"Yah! Why you!" He had Kyu in a headlock and they started to wrestle each other.

"Remind me why are we watching them fight?" Hyo snapped.

"Hmmm~ I sort of miss them bickering at each other like this. Aren't they cute?"

 

---

 

"Yuwree. Aren't we there yet?"

"Relax, we're almost there." Yuri said. He had his hands covering both of my eyes as we climbed up the stairs while Sunkyu, on the other hand, was holding my hand to guide me.

"Now we're here. Just close your eyes and don't peek."

I giggled in response, "Okay." I then heard a door opened and Sunkyu guided me to walk inside. "Now, open them." Yuri said.

I followed and I was too awed with I have seen. Our home became a paradise, such a pink paradise! This is like the very definition of heaven for me. There was a balloon arc with combination of white and pink on the front door's hallway, the walls were all pink, some pink plushies were also scattered everywhere, lots of pink and white balloons were arranged each and every corners, the couch, the dining chairs situated around the living room, and the round table was all covered with pink sheets designed with white laces. I never thought this place will even bring me to a much greater happiness as I thought that being just with Yuri and Sunkyu here is already the paradise I've been dreaming of.

"This is so beautiful."

"So, may I assume you liked it?" Yuri snapped.

"Are you kidding me? I love it so much! You did all this?"

"Well... I did ask some help from the Justice League."

"Justice League?" I giggled.

He pulled me in and held me on my waist. "I know it's already ten days late but... happy birthday, my beloved princess Stephanie."

"Thank you." I rested my forehead on his. "I love you so much."

"I love you even more." He closed the gap of our faces and his enticing lips landed on mine.

 

*click click*

We broke off our kiss and looked at the direction of the flash. It was our Sunkyu, holding a Polaroid camera and took a shot of us. "Addition to the scrapbook, umma. Happy birthday again." He greeted as he smiled cheekily to me. I opened my arms and he ran towards me. I knelt down to his level and he hugged me, pouring me soft kisses all over my fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter