Justifying the Validity of the Dispute

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

 

*flashback*

 

"Hi Tiffany-unnie, it's been a while." Seohyun greeted as she saw me walking out from the department store. She was Yuri's partner in his finance quiz bee. He introduced her to me long time ago. She's really a sweet and lovable girl, like the claws of evil don't even dare to touch her.

 

"Oh hey Seohyun-ah. How are you?"

 

"Doing great! You?"

 

"Same, same. Still alive and kicking."

 

"Have you eaten lunch yet? Come on, my treat."

 

 

---

 

 

 

"So uhhmm- how are you and Sooyoung oppa?" She asked.

 

"We already broke up two weeks ago."

 

"Oh. Really?! So, you are sort of heartbroken now, I guess?"

 

"Hmmm. Not really. Yuri and I decided to get back together."

 

"Ohh. I see... Well, thank goodness both of you are with each other's arms again. I mean you guys are really meant to be together in the first place, right?"

 

"I didn't really want to be back with him at first, actually. I know I did hurt him a lot before that is why. I'm sure everybody in the campus is aware of that."

 

"Yeah. He's such a great guy, isn't he?"

 

"Yup. You know sometimes I think he's too good for me."

 

"Nah. You're great too. You accepted him after all that he did."

 

"He did? What are you talking about?"

 

"Didn't he give you to Sooyoung-oppa before?"

 

"Oh yeah. Right. Well, it's all in the past. We decided to forget about it and just move forward."

 

"Hmmm- good decision... Even how terrible his reason was, you accepted him. I guess that's what you call true love."

 

"Terrible?"

 

"Yeah. Didn't he give you to Sooyoung-oppa as a payment for his debt?"

 

"What?! What are you talking about?"

 

"Ohh- didn't you know, unnie? I- I'm so sorry I blurted it out."

 

"Seohyun, tell me what is that payment about?"

 

"I overheard them talking that time. They were talking about how Yuri-oppa is indebted to Sooyoung-oppa. Soo-oppa requested him to just let you be the payment to him and if that happens, he'll forget about all of his debts. Consider as fully paid, like what he said."

 

"Why he didn't tell me about this?"

 

"Even I will not tell about it if I'm on his place. But it's all in the past anyways. At least both of you are already okay now...

 

    Am I right, Fany-unnie?"

 

*end-of-flashback*

 

 

"AAAARRRGGHHHHGGHHHGHGHGGHGGHHHHHHHHHGGHH!!!"

 

   *CHOP!*

 

"Yah! You're killing the carrot!" Taecyeon shouted.

 

"This carrot's already dead the moment it was pulled out from the ground!"

 

   *CHOP!-CHOP!*

 

"Yah! Are you trying to kill the table too?!"

 

"This table is lifeless to begin with!!! AAAARRRGGHHHHH!"

 

   *CHOP!*

 

"Stop it girl! Stop!" He snatched the knife away from me. "You know what, girl? We should go out. Let's calm your mind down before you destroy the whole house."

 

"Nothing can make my mind calm!"

 

"It's been four days, Tiffany! Four freaking days, for Pete's sake! Stop grudging over him! It's not like he's the only one at fault on your silly love-hate relationship!"

 

"What?! He's the one who got our relationship in haywire in the first place! Because... I never cheated on him IN THE FIRST PLACE! AAAAARRRRRGHHHHHH!"

 

"Alright, alright. Calm down. You are well aware you're living in an all-boys dorm! Stop yelling or our neighbors might think I'm watching here!"

 

"Tell me a film with a woman yelling like this, huh!"

 

"The one with the -effin' part!"

 

"Wow... I didn't know that you do watch straight ."

 

"Shut up! I did once before! When I was still on identity crisis! Ugghhh- can't you just stop now? Come on let's go have our girls night out!"

 

"You are well aware it is just morning, right?"

 

"Then girls morning--- out! Come on. Leave those freaking vegetables. You're not really good for a cook anyway." And he left the room before I could respond. *Sigh* I guess he's right. I need to have some fun once in a while than just stress over that stupid ex-boyfriend of mine here.

 

---

 

Taecyeon and I decided to go to the bar nearby. As we head down to the first floor, everything - except for me and Taecyeon- went in slow-motion. 'Pretty Woman' played out of nowhere. Wait. Is it just only in my mind?

 

"Did you hear that?" I asked him.

 

"Pretty Woman? Who on Earth will play that song out loud here?" He retorted. Oh. So it's not only me.

 

All of a sudden, the other boys gathered on the far end of the hall way. Then, a woman came in, strutting very ily. "Who. Who. Who's. That?" Taec asked stutteringly.

 

"JESSICA JUNG."

 

It was Jessica Jung wearing large shades, loose white blouse with four-out-of-seven buttons opened, a light blue spaghetti shirt inside which very much emphasized her chest, mini-shorts, and ultra-killing 5-inch heels.

 

"Tha- That's. J-Jessica. J-jung?! The one you said Yoong and Taeyeon were crazy about?!"

 

"Yes. That's definitely her."

 

"Damn. She's. A. Bomb." He mumbled under his breath.

 

Jessica removed her shades slowly as she waves her hair in a 0.33-times speed. Wow. She's not wearing a dark make-up this time. What happened to her?

 

She then went near to one guy and asked him, "Excuse me. Do you know someone named Stephen living here?"

 

"I uhhh-"

 

"The one living with Mr. Taecyeon?" She continued.

 

"Ye-yes. His room's on the second floor, fourth from the left. If you want I can you there!" The guy offered excitedly.

 

"It's okay. Thank you so much, anyway." She flashed a smile then tapped his chest lightly. "She touched me! She touched me! Oh my God!" The guy shouted excitedly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter