Repossessing the Given Pledge of Friendship

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

"Are you sure you're going to be okay in here?"

"Yes..."

"I'll be going now, Fany-yah."

"Okay..."

"Bye."

"Bye..."

"I love you."

"I love you too..."

Tiffany has been down for days and just been sulking by herself in our room. She didn't even bother to go to school today too. I know this is all my fault. If only I told her in the first place it was her...

But come on. I do have my reasons I decided not to. Like I said before, I don't want her to think I'm a ert or something AND... it has been my dream to have a mistress of my own. I wanted to feel like I'm a bad boy sometimes, like how normal guys do. I know you think it's weird but I never really experienced being just the GUY, the typical guy who hits on girls and sort and stuff. I've always been so career, family, and dream-girl oriented. At least, let me have this little illusion with me, please.

*Sigh*. I think I've been hanging out with Taeyeon too much...

 

*At-the-Campus*

"A-yo, Kwon Yuri!" Tae shouted as he skipped towards my direction.

"How many times do you want me to tell you not to call me by my full name?"

"Just let it go, Kwon Yuri. I love your name so much. So tell me... how's Tiffany? Did she finally flinched and..." He started to wiggle his eyebrows in a erted way. "Allowed you to get inside her again?"

"Is there anything else on your mind beside matured stuff? And please, let's not talk about my -life."

"Oh c'mon. Don't tell me you've gone 'Do-it-yourself' again while fantasizing about your so-called 'mistress'?"

"Shut up."

"Haha! I still can't believe she's not even aware how her voice sounds like when recorded. Seriously, your girlfriend... she's cute but a little~ stupid."

"Stop it. Taeng. Don't ever mention that incident again, especially to her. Tiffany has been so down because of it, you know. I don't want to make things worse again."

"Yeah right. But seriously, I never thought of doing that before so thanks, man. The next time I'm gonna have with my girl, I will totally record her voice so even when I take a bath, I can improvise something to make my imagination moooooorrreeee intense~"

"We're not having that time."

"What?" He looked at me in astonishment. "So Tiffany randomly babbles extremely dirty and matured things just like that? Like for no reason at all? Or don't tell me she's gone D.I--"

"No. She's not doing anything that time! She was just drunk!"

"Why it seems to me it wasn't?"

"I don't know either, okay. That record was too long ago, anyway, so just shut it, please. I'm begging you."

"Fine..." We both walked inside. He then snapped again, "Whew. You know, even if it's a great day, I still don't feel like going to school today."

"Everyone doesn't really feel like going to school during great days. Me, I'd rather spend my great day with Tiffany at home."

"Hmmm- you do have a point there."

"You know, Taeng. That silly attempt of yours... was that a part of your plan?"

"You are really too pushy, aren't you?"

"Taeng, it won't hurt if you'll tell me about it."

"Fine. I'm gonna tell you a little bit. I'm on the 'seducing-plus-making-her-jealous-with-Sunny' phase. But don't worry, man, I will tell Yoong everything before I will really start on my heist."

"Better be a man of your word, Taeng."

"I always am, come on. Tell me a time I did not."

I was about to answer him when Im Yoong popped out of nowhere. "Isn't it a great day?!" He rested his arms on my shoulder and Taeng's.

"Seriously, why are you guys having a great day when I'm not?"

"Hyung, relax. Tiffany-noona will allow you to enter her cave of heaven soon. Then, you'll realize it really is a great day for you too."

"I doubt that..."

"So, why don't you guys ask why is it a great day for me?"

"Nah, we're not really that interested."

"It's okay, Yoong. Keep it to yourself." Taeng seconded.

"Yah! Come on. Just hear me out."

"Fine..."

He forwarded and faced us both, "Now, guess what?"

"Jessica finally removed her makeup again." I said.

"Unfortunately, no."

"Hmmm... You and Jessica had morning ." Tae said while rubbing his chin.

"Uhhh- yeah but that's not the biggest reason."

"You won a lottery?"

"Haha! No, Yul-hyung."

"You finally finished Final Fantasy XIII-2?" Tae asked.

"Ehhh- I finished that long ago. So, no."

"Just freaking tell us what it is!"

"That's the spirit! I've been waiting for that enthusiasm to be activated."

"Pfft." Taeyeon hissed. "If you didn't bug us around much, we wouldn't be that curious."

"Yah! Just hear me out, okay! You see..." He pulled out a game console from his pocket. "I finally got my 3DS back from Sooyoung!"

"Oh. Sooyoung's already here?"

"Yeah. He dropped by at my house earlier and handed me this."

"Come to think of it. I pretty much have the same reason it's a great day for me too." Taeyeon said then pulled out a stuff toy from his bag. "He finally returned my cutey cute peas in a pod!"

"Only because of that?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Yup!" he answered then started to play the weird toy.

"Hoho- I really miss playing this~" Yoong said as he excitedly opened the console.

"If you do miss it much, why didn't you just buy another one than wait for Sooyoung?"

"Hyung, this is important to me. My grandfather gave this to me before he passed away."

I redirected my gaze to Tae, "Don't tell me it's your grandmother who gave those peas to you?"

"Of course not! It was Sic---" He suddenly stopped and glanced at Yoong. He then faked a laugh, "It was my sick best friend. Heh heh~ She gave me this before she went to U.S. for treatment."

"So I assume, hyung, you still haven't got back the pledge you handed him." Yoong said.

"Well... Yeah."

Okay, just to enlighten you. Sooyoung is a type of person who never really liked to be friends with others. He actually prefers to be alone because for him, there's no other human being in this world you can trust as your friend so you're on your own. So to gain his trust, we were ought to give him something valuable as a pledge of friendship to him.

"What did you gave him, by the way?" Tae asked.

"I gave him a smoke pipe."

"WHAT?!" They both look at me in shock. Yoong then asked, "You smoke?!"

"No. It isn't actually a smoke pipe. It's a miniature smoke pipe you can use as a necklace."

"How is that important to you then?" Tae asked.

"It's not that important to me." I started to walk ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter