The Seeker and the Voluptuous

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd update:

Tiffany POV

It was a sudden encounter. We had the situation under control when Rap tried to take Yuri. However, his reinforcements have arrived and rained bullets on us. They successfully took Yuri away and Rap Monster was also able to escape with them. Also, unluckily, Aunt Boa was badly wounded due to the encounter. She's now being taken cared of at Choi Medical Center with Mom, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung accompanying her along with the latter's security team. On the other hand, the rest of us remained here in the manor. Dad just deployed a few of our security to chase after Rap.

"Damn it..." Uncle Vincent hissed. "It seemed he's really taking things too fast now."

"Yeah." Dad seconded. "Siwon-hyung's really on the run now. We cannot afford to slack off."

Yoong suddenly butted out of rage, "How could you two be so calm about this? They took Yuri-hyung away. Aren't we supposed to go run after them in full force?!"

Uncle sighed deeply, "You better calm down, Yoong. There's still a higher chance your brother is safe. Their goal was to take him. If they intend to kill him in an instant, they should have done it during the encounter earlier."

Dad added, "It's certain that he wanted something and he'll get it by means of abducting your brother. We better just wait for the meantime."

"Oh yeah?! What if he has no intention to tell us about that directly?! What if he'll just kill Yuri-hyung right away?!"

"Yuri's strong. He can handle himself." Uncle said. "We should be quite relieved they took him rather than anybody else." He placed his hand on Yoong's shoulder, "Have faith on your brother."

Yoong looked away and just sighed in defeat.

Sunkyu approached me and held my hand, "Umma, what's going to happen to appa now?"

I patted his head, "Your grandfather's right. We must remain calm. Have faith in your father."

He looked at me, worried and confused, "Umma... why are you being like this?"

I smiled faintly, "Have faith."


After an hour or two, I received a call from an unknown number. Yoong and Jessica prepared the sound and recording equipment to document the call.

"Stephanie Miyoung Hwang." Siwon snapped in his usual calmed voice. "How are you?"

"What do you want, Siwon? Why did you take Yuri?"

He laughed loudly, "Isn't it obvious, my dear? I was just returning the favor you did.  Remember you just ing filed a criminal case against me today?"

I chuckled, "So, you wanted another criminal case filed against you that's why you did it? Smart move, Siwon."

He then responded in a serious tone, "Drop the case, Stephanie. Don't make the last days of your boyfriend's life be miserable."

"No. I won't. In fact, my press release officer and attorney have a scheduled media conference in about an hour. I am no longer in the position to stop that, though."

"Do you really want Yuri to die?"

"Just get straight to the point, Siwon. I know dropping the case isn't the only thing you want from me."

"Hmmmmm." He then chuckled. "I didn't really expect for you to be calmed like this. I was actually thinking you'll be brooding and depressed all over again. But now, look at you."

"Let's just settle this once and for all. What do you want? What do you ultimately want from me?"

"Alright, then... I want you. Just you. Like I said the last time we met, I don't play games, Stephanie. I'll know it if you're going to fool me by deploying your underlings to follow you secretly. I want you alone. Do you understand? If you will not go in my terms, you know what's going to happen to your beloved."

"Just tell me the place and time and I'll meet you up."

He laughed, "Wow. You're really making me feel so amused now. Hmmmm. I wonder... I wonder..."

"I don't ing play games too, Siwon. You want me. Just me. So don't ing try to fool me. Don't underestimate me."

"I am a man of my word, Stephanie. Trust me. Besides, I still have much use of your beloved before I'll end his life completely."

"..."

"Three days from today. 4 o' clock. I just want to be entertained first on torturing your Yuri. You will receive the address after this call."

"Alright. Noted."

He laughed maniacally again, "You are really ing amusing. Can't wait to meet you and you on my bed, Stephanie." he suddenly ended the call.

"Stephanie." dad called. "You must not plan on your own. We must talk about this before going straight to him." 

I looked at him. "I don't want to risk Yuri's life by going against what Siwon expects, Dad."

"I know. But, maybe we can still find a way to trick him without him knowing."

"It will always be the same result." Uncle Vincent snapped. "Whether you abide by his order or not, he's still determined to kill Yuri. To kill the both of you."

"..."

"But, there's another thing that we're sure, though." Jessica snapped, gathering the attention of everyone. "He's already desperate. There must be a reason behind it."

Yoong uttered, "Yes. Whatever the reason may be, we can use his desperation against him." He looked at me. "I agree with your original plan. Let's infuriate him even worse. Once he's already so upset, we can infiltrate his defense."

"And what about your worriment for your brother?" Uncle Vincent teased.

He sighed loudly, "You're right. I'm worrying about nothing, Uncle. Yuri-hyung has already been through many challenges. He can overcome this."

Jessica chuckled and snapped sarcastically, "Perfect. We're all disregarding Yuri's life now."

"We have no choice but to believe in him, Jessica." Dad snapped.

Jessica then redirected, "So, we'll be having Tiffany as our bait, right? Is that how are we gonna play his game?" 

"Unfortunately,  yes." Uncle Vincent answered.

Dad sighed loudly as he looked at me. "Your mom's gonna be so mad at me about this."

 

 

---

 

 

85, Sindan 1-gil, Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Yeoju-eup, Yeoju-gun, South Korea

This is it. The place where Siwon wanted us to meet. A building of one of the failed and scrapped projects of Black Pearl Enterprise. I decided to disregard the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter