The Semi-Legal Wife and the Other Woman's Rendezvous

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri POV

"I told you to wait for me!" Hara said.

I looked at Tiffany slowly in horror but she just stared back at me. Oh man, why am I always stuck in very difficult situations like this? This is totally unfair.

Alright, let me enlighten you first. I brought Hara here too. Yes, I really did. It's just for the sole reason I want her to explain everything straight to Tiffany about what really happened and also apologize to her. Then, all of a sudden, Tiffany's now okay, saying she understands the situation. This wife of mine, really, is becoming the death of me! If she's really okay she should have answered my messages or calls first so it wouldn't get worse like this!

"Yah, oppa! Say something!" Hara demanded with her arms crossed.

"Errr-- Uhhh- Fany-yah, this... is... Hara, my cousin. Hara, this... is... my wife, Tiffany."

"Cousin?" Fany repeated in question.

"Oh no, I'm not." Hara pushed me away and stood in front of Tiffany, arms crossed, one eyebrow raised and eyeing the latter form head to toe. "I am Goo Hara, Your husband's mistress. It's nice to meet you, future ex-wife of his."

Aigoo... I can see all over Tiffany's eyes she's about to berserk. Oh brother. Someone get me out of here, please.

"..."

"What? You're not gonna say anything? Are you mute or something? Or you're speechless for finally seeing my pretty face in person?" Hara asked.

"..."

Both of us were waiting for Tiffany's answer. All she did was exchange her stares between me and Hara. Then, after few minutes she finally reacted. She smiled with her eyes forming like perfect crescents. "It's nice to meet you, Ms. Goo Hara."

Oh.

She reacted positively.

Hara just looked back at her disbelievingly. Fany forwarded her hand but the former just stared at it in confusion.

"Come in. Let me serve you warm beverage." she offered.

"That's it?" Hara asked.

"Oh. You don't want a warm drink? Or maybe a cold one? At least, have a seat then. Make yourself comfortable." she offered again.

Hara engaged her with another staring battle. After a bit, she sighed in defeat. "No, I gotta go. I have already explained to her our situation, anyway, my Yuri oppa." she said while looking at me.

"You didn't even explain a thing!" I shouted.

"Why? Is the truth of me being your mistress isn't enough, my Yuri oppa?"

"Aisssh- Just get out of here. I don't need you anymore." I forcefully pushed Hara out of our apartment.

"Yah! Oppa, you're hurting me!" she swatted my arms away then fixed herself. "So that is it? After you used my body in Tokyo, you're pushing me away, saying you don't need me because your wife's now here to pleasure you?!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN US! MY DAD EVEN RECORDED THAT WHOLE NIGHT!"

"Uncle Siwon wasn't there all the time. Between intervals, something happened between us!"

"You and your delusional thoughts. Just go away, live in your illusions!"

"Yeah, right. Let's just wait and see. When this baby comes out, you'll see I'm not lying."

"Baby?" Fany asked.

"Yes. I am pregnant." she answered proudly.

"It was just two days ago! Ovulation starts after 3-4 days, Hara! But the point is, nothing happened between us! You even admitted it to me yesterday NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN US!"

"Fine! You are so harsh on me. I hate you, oppa!" she said, her eyes were about to tear up. "I will go now. This will be the last time you'll see me! You. YOU! You will regret throwing me away!" she stomp her way out and down the stairs. Seriously, those words again?

I redirected back to Tiffany. "Look. It's not what you think. Nothing really happened, Fany-yah. I just brought her here for her to explain and apologize to you. If you want I can show you the video my Dad recorded for that whole night. I tell you, noth--"

"Shhh." She put her indexed finger in front of my lips. "I believe you."

"Y-you're not mad?"

She rested both of her hands on my waist and gave me a kiss on my nose. "No. I'm not mad."

Whew. Now that's a relief.

"I love you. I love you so much, more than my life, Fany-yah."

She chuckled. "I know. And I love you so much too."

With that, I captured her lips again. I am so lucky to have her as my wife. She's so understanding. She's now more matured than I thought.

"Umma, I'm finished!" Sunkyu shouted. We broke off the kiss. Kyu then finally noticed me. "Oh. Appa! You're back!" He excitedly ran towards me and gave me a bear hug.

I lifted him up. "I miss you so much. How's my son? Have you been a good boy to your mom?"

"Oh yes!" he answered proudly. "Where's my action figure, appa? Don't tell me, you forgot about it."

"Of course not. In fact, I bought you Venom action figure too. They're both here in my bag."

"Yay!" He went down from my arms and snatched my backpack away to the living room. He then shouted, "Thank you so much, appa!" He started to open the toys excitedly.

"Sweetie, go to bed now. Play with your new toys tomorrow." Fany said.

"Umma, it's only 7:30. And I'm not playing toys, they're action figures!"

"Whatever. I said go to bed."

He redirected his gaze to me then pouted cutely, "Appa, it's still early. I don't wanna go yet."

"Alright but I want you in bed by 9, okay?"

"Yay!" He started to busy himself playing with his new toys.

"You are spoiling the kid too much. Now you're making me look like the bad parent in two of us." Fany said and pouted.

"Oh come on. It's not like that." I hugged her from the side. "It's Friday night anyway. There's no need for him to get up early tomorrow."

"Fine... So, are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"

"Nah. We already ate dinner during the flight. I just feel a little tired."

"Alright. Just take a rest on the couch for a while. I'm gonna prepare your clothes for you to change."

"Wait." I then whispered on her ear, "Have you already took a shower?"

"Mmm~ not yet."

"How about we take one together then?" I showered her kisses on her jaw then to her shoulder and. She kept on giggling in return.

"Yuwree-yah stop it."

"Oh. I so love when you call me like that, especially every night." I bit her ear lightly which had her moan in response. "Ahh- stop it, Yuwree-yah." she said while still giggling.

"Gee. Get a room, you two." Sunkyu snapped, looking at us disgustingly. "So umma, you want me to sleep early for what? For me not witnessing that?"

"Sunkyu, go to bed." I ordered.

"But appa, you said I can stay up until 9."

"I changed my mind. Go to bed now or I'll take away your n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter