New Addition to the Odd Family

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whew. It's been so long since I last updated this. Did I kept you guys waiting? trollolol. jk.

Prepare for another set of YulTi's bullying moments. You know what they say in real life, Yuri is the bully in the two but really, it's Tiffany. She bullies Yul most of the time and the latter seems doesn't care about it as long as it's Tiffany. Sigh. I really miss my YulTi so much *sulks in the corner*. Sorry I've been so emotional. *sniff sniff*

Anyways, here you go. Enjoy!! xD

 

 

Tiffany POV

"Are you listening?"

"Uhhhhh... Say what, again?"

"Live with me." Yuri said.

"Are you proposing marriage or something?" I asked back.

"No... or do you want it that way?"

 

Actually... Yes. 

 

"Oh hell no." I nervously laughed. "So what do you mean then?"

"You will work for me."

 

Work? What kind of work? 

Are you going to enslave me and punish me if I will be a bad girl?

 

"Don't worry. I won't do anything to you." He assured.

 

Oh.

 

...

 

Why not?

 

"You'll just work for me. It's a decent job, just so you know." He added and looked away.

 

Really?

 

...

 

Not even a little of naughty things?

  

"Hey... Aren't gonna say anything?" He asked.

"Well. I'm not sure." I said.

"It's free lodging and all expenses paid. Do you want more?"

"Hmmm... Okay then."

"Really???" He asked back with goofy smile on his face.

"Yeah. But does it have conditions?"

"Just one rule."

"What is it?"

"Follow my orders."

 

Mr. Grey, is that you?

 

"Is there any exception to the rule?" I asked again.

"None for now but we'll see."

 

Yeah right. It really is you.

 

"Okay, deal."

 

---

 

After we sealed our little contract, he dragged me to a marketplace. "I have to buy you some clothes first. Go pick. Make sure they're cheap, okay.

I looked around the store to find the most expensive one. Yeah that's right, bending rules is fun. "I want this one." I said. He looked at the tag price and a formidable shock formed on his face.

"That's too expensive! Here. Try this one." He gave me a class B imitation shirt. 

"Yah! I don't want that. You do know the fact I only wear signature clothes."

"Oh yes of course Madame. But do you know the fact that your so-called 'signature' clothes are already burnt down and gone?" He asked back, sarcastically.

"I still want this one." I whined.

"No and that's my final answer. I'll choose for you then." With that, he picked some cheap shirts, shorts and jeans. Sigh.

"What can I do for you to buy me more expensive than those?" I proposed.

"There's nothing you can do about it." He declared.

After shopping for MY clothes (which was obviously only done by him and leaving me as only his chaperone), we stopped in the front of a lingerie store.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter