A Painful Slap of Reality

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

 

Dear Yuri,

 

I have great news for you. Your much sought moment already happened. I'm dating Sooyoung now. Happy? Are you happy? Are you really happy?

 

From your former love,

Tiffany

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Aissshh- *Scratch!*

 

Again. Again.

 

"Wow. I never thought you are so old-school. I bought you a phone as far as I know. You can just send me a text message. Or don't tell me you sold it away?" This stupid Imaginary Yuri popped out again beside my bed. It's a good thing his hideous mustache is gone now, though.

 

"It's none of your business!"

 

"How could that be none of my business? You're addressing that letter for me." He retorted. Ugggh- He's too annoying. Why can't he just shut up? Even in my imagination he's bugging me too much. Aigoo...

 

Apparently, I'm drafting a letter for Yuri to let him know that he got what he wanted. I've been writing this for freaking three hours already and yet, I couldn't make it so simple in which he will really get that I'm not liking my situation right now. That I want us to get back together. Yes, you heard that right. I may be dating Sooyoung now but my heart still screams for Yuri. I merely surrendered to Sooyoung's proposition because he's been bugging me too much about it. But you know what? Ever since we started dating, he's bugging me even worse! Before he's just following me around like a tail. Now, when he's not around, his bodyguards (like about more than 10) are guarding me! He said he just wanted to secure my safety. Sigh... I feel like I'm back to my past life.

 

"Aren't you going to sleep yet?" Imaginary Yuri asked.

 

"No. I'm still gonna finish this letter."

 

"If you say so, weirdo."

 

“Shut up!”

 

 

*knock knock* "Stephen are you in there?"

 

I stood up and opened the door yet, no one's out there. "Taec? Where are you?"

 

"I'm here." He said from my behind as he back-hugged me. I struggled myself out of his embrace, "What the hell was that for?!"

 

"Stephen. Come on. Don’t be shy. I know you are like me.”

 

"What the hell are you talking about?! Don't come near me or I'll call the cops!"

 

“There’s something I want you to know. I've been dying to tell you this." He paused and took a deep breath, "I like you, Stephen, ever since we met at Malibu."

 

 

 

Oh crap.

 

 

 

"Yo-you're gay?!"

 

"Yes. I'm gay since I was born." Wow. His well-built body is nothing but just a display?! Aigoo. Why most of the good-looking men nowadays turn gay?

 

“And I know you are too...” He continued.

 

“Hey. I am not gay.”

 

“Really? Why you like pink so much then?”

 

“My- girlfriend likes it so much that’s why she uhhmm- bugs me to like it.”

 

“So, you are straight?”

 

“Yup. So straight.”

 

“Stephen.” He tried to get near and I immediately hid behind the couch. “I know this is something new to you. I don’t mind if you’re just going to take me as an experiment. I’ll help you open up your heart to us. I can totally see you have all the signs of a closet queen. You like pink. Your voice is unusually higher than an average guy. So that’s why I’m helping you out now.”

 

Hmmm- It seems like there’s no point on arguing with him about my identity. Okay, here we go. "So you really are gay?"

 

"Yes."

 

"So you don't like girls?"

 

"I never liked them. They're sooooooo eiww."

 

"Alright." I smirked back at him. I know this is the only way for him to stop bugging me. I removed my wig and my long hair fell down. He then looked at me flabbergasted.

 

"Y-yo-you're a girl?!"

 

"Yes I am. Isn't it obvious?"

 

He dramatically pulled his own hair and started to act like a crazy person, "No no no! This cannot be! I've been fantasizing you-- yuckkkkkkkk!"

 

"Sorry, Taecyeon. I really need to be in disguise for the job in Malibu."

 

"I still cannot believe this. It’s so over the top! I'll tell the dorm manager to kick you out of here." He said but I just answered him with an evil smirk, "You won't do that."

 

"And why not?"

 

"I'm sure you are well aware of the policy here that no gays are allowed. If you'll tell the manager, I'll make sure you're going to be kicked out too."

 

"ARRRGGHH! Fine! That's why I hate girls! All of you are evil!"

 

"Sorry, man, but don't worry, I'll just be here with you 'til the end of school year."

 

"Alright alright! I have no choice anyway." He sat on the couch and signaled me to sit with him. "So what's your real name, girl friend?"

 

"Tiffany. Tiffany Lee." I said and he looked at me shockingly again. "You're Tiffany Lee?!" He asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter